Best number of posts X day

I KNOW I KNOW… it depends from the type of niche you are inn and the age of the account…even the number of action u are doing on a daily basis BUT what do u guys think is the best number of posts per day (posted on the feed)?

My opinion (average) is 3 for new accounts and 4+ if the account has more than 1 yr of life!

I found this is the best option in u want to create a very strong community…give them fresh and quality content…always…

LETS TALK

2 Likes

Good topic.
I am posting 4-6 daily, scheduled on hours that have greater impact. My account is 2 months old but I don’t see any issue with that. I’m treating it as a personal account, my posts drive fair amount of engagement.
Starting this week I’m setting 2 slaves in the same niche, fully automated but only 3 posts/day.
My focus is the main where I invest in good photos, great descriptions and, you guessed it, great hashtags.
So far, no problem with the account.

2 Likes

thanks for sharing it with me…super interesting…
Im also treating it as a personal account and im posting everything manually but i had to decrease from 5/6 posts a day to 3/4 (my account is 4 months old).
I had to decrease the number of daily posts cause ive noticed that the engagement is way bigger and even the visits x week on the account…maybe is just a problem of mine.

Im also working with other 2 accounts, one born in 2015 and the other il 2017…posting 5/8 times a day with them (using a scheduling tool) and never had a problem with em!!

Have a good one and thank u :v:

2 Likes