Best Practice To Keep Scraper Account Safe?

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Is it that hard to find sellers that are not from mail.ru or rambler? :open_mouth:

I also just set up a dozen scrapers using rambler.ru emails. They all worked for about 2 hours now they all require verification but the codes never go through to the emails. Anyone find a solution to this yet?

I tried using Russian 4G proxy, it still doesnt send Email Confirmation code OR Password Reset link

at a price below $1, oh yes

lots of people seeing the same problem. It happened yesterday to me, no code still. I think Insta is targeting rambler.ru

yeah, lots of people seeing the same problem. I do not think it is a proxy issue as I have mine on different mobile proxies, none received the code

seems like IG is now focusing on scrapers :thinking:
same on gmx emails. no code sent

They surely canā€™t do that with Gmailā€™s and hotmails, can they! They will end banning a chunk of their audience if they do that! May be the best way aheadā€¦

Also if one wants to use ramblers, keeping the api calls below 400 a day may help.

You deserve it man. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I found a method to scrape without a scrapper. will update soon. can do 10K an hour

6 Likes

Can anyone explain in short pls what scrapper is, because I think I get it wrong

1 Like

Thatā€™s insane!

Itā€™s slave accounts that help take the heavy API load off the client or main accounts. Not using scraper seems to cause a lot of issue for people. However, the issue now is scraper accounts donā€™t last too long.

1 Like

Would love to know

been scraping 100K in 9hours.
Can easily double it.
I am aiming to scrape all IG users (2000000000) in 3 month with all it data and sell to you ppl.

2 Likes

mine is below 400 api calls a day and still got banned. Do you do any other activities on your scraper? Like posting or reposting? Or warm up?

oh wow, how do you do it? Mobile proxy?

In that case, may the seller was selling you some bot made accounts. In all our tests, if it was made on a phone/API, it usually last atleast 400-500 api calls. Again, this is just an observation/emperical dataā€¦ So I may be wrong

You could also test it out this way. Open your own instagram app, create an account using an email, Hotmail/gmail/yahoo/rediffmail

Try to kill that account then by scrapping. In most cases you wont succeed. It would give you a temp block which can be resolved. That way you will know the limits of scrappers that are handmade on mobile phones.

I also have a thread which helps starters to create some scrappers on their phones. If you dont want too many scrappers, you could use that methodā€¦ You will need real phone numbers so that you dont get locked out if you get a temp lock

that is very interesting. did not now it also matters how the account is created. Can you share the link to your thread, please? Thanks