Best Scraping Solutions Ecommerce Fitness/Health Niche

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m currently on the lookout for a reliable data scraping tool or method, specifically tailored for the fitness/health niche. My intention is to collect leads and data from e-commerce businesses operating in this space, with a focus on those that are making over $30,000 a month.

I’ve been researching different scraping tools and techniques, but I wanted to tap into the collective knowledge of this community to find the best solutions. If you have any experience or recommendations for scraping tools, techniques, or even sources where I can find such data, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Additionally, I’d like to inquire if anyone here is aware of individuals or businesses selling data within the fitness/health niche. If you have any leads or contacts in this regard, please feel free to share or get in touch with me via private message.

Thank you in advance, looking forward to your replies and suggestions!

1 Like

There are scrapers that do a very good job, but they are expensive.

Hey there Neodata!

I believe that for your needs, something like https://builtwith.com/ would be ideal. It’s not inexpensive, but it works really well. Additionally, you might want to check out “Give Me Data” - a web-based tool we’ve developed for data scraping from Instagram. This includes details like followers of verified accounts, people who’ve posted with specific hashtags, and so on. Keep in mind, though, that we can’t provide information on how much money business owners are making. However, it should still give you a good sense of direction. :slight_smile: