Best software for TIk Tok growth

Learning a lot from this thread.
Any method suggested for picking what sources to target when using f/u method.

I’m new to botting on tik Tok but an experienced Instagram user. I have had luck with organic content growing, but not the botting side yet.

1 Like

they don’t talk about follower growth it’s about algorithm it’s not adapted for f/uf method like instagram it’s content based (completion rate,retention of the video,engagement…) yes it can help but not as much as on instagram

2 Likes

Its still very useful and I am seeing great results so… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What are the results?

2 Likes

I’m up to ~ 9k followers with a bunch of videos doing really well

What kind of content are u posting?

2 Likes

Reposting stuff off youtube haha. I am not a content creator type at all :joy:

2 Likes

haha just thought about doing the same ;p but what kind of content you repost ? what category?

1 Like

Motivation/business/society etc haha. Definitely do it :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

he really has that many? wow where does he talk about that

straight up it makes me think they actually from tiktok

2 Likes

I haven’t had any spam type comments at all. Instagram is way worse in that regard. I get decent discussion and debate in my post comments on TikTok

2 Likes

Hey buddy sounds really cool what you are doing.
regarding your youtube content, do you scrape it manually OR you use MP for example to scrape them and put them in a folder for you?

Or any other tool that allows you to streamline the process. Also I just realized that Tik Tok is now on MP but you seem to say that it doesn’t work? what was the issue?

Thanks

1 Like

You can repost anything, if the algorithm shows it to the right group in the first phase. Then the sky’s the limit bro!

1 Like

Oh yes :). I have question . I uploaded 3 times video downloaded from Instagram (thesame niche) and it had every time 0 views. Is tiktok blocking somehow videos with other format or downloaded from Instagram?

2 Likes

Did you pick a good caption? That plays a really important role on the video getting picked up by the algorithm.

2 Likes

What You mean by good caption ? How i can know is good one?

It’s actually valuable and not just you spamming a video.

2 Likes

Saw a lot of people talking about this. What do you guys think for caption strategy? Maybe make another thread?

3 Likes

I am using quikflok currently.