Best software for TIk Tok growth

Hi , is it better than autotokker ? which is the link?

yeah 149$ but for 12k itā€™s fine

I agree, what tool are you using. Have you found other options?

mmm no iā€™m searching yet ā€¦but nothing until now , i think itā€™s too early to have a good bot by me !

what is your account name? you mined sharing it iā€™m interested in seeing how its doing

Just use Jarvee :slight_smile:

Does Jarvee work for f/unf on tiktok? I thought it only worked for scheduling etc atm?

Lol it literally has never worked

1 Like

TikTok User: eshan_kay

Jarvee does not work with TikTok

1 Like

It will be soon released then, itā€™s already in the ā€œbetaā€ version :slight_smile:

may be, but at this time jarvee does not works with tiktok

3 Likes

How much do you attribute the success to the automation program, and to organic?

Patience will pay off :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The active beta has already been released, and the MP team have already stated in previous threads that itā€™s not currently working.

2 Likes

I think he asking about currently working app, not about may be released.

1 Like

Well Iā€™ve mentioned this in other threads but the best way to grow on TikTok is to have videos go viral. What Iā€™ve noticed the service does is get videos enough likes/views to start showing up on for you page where they get major traction. So Iā€™ll say the service for that reason has helped me out a lot.

Or the content is just good organically?
If that was the case, shouldnā€™t almost every video be viral?

Occamā€™s Razor

1 Like

Iā€™d like to think the content is good organically but sometimes the humor just doesnā€™t hit them for it to go viral. But I do believe if a ton of people are going to your page and liking/viewing your videos that it flags TikTok to put on for you page. Honestly I could be completely wrong, just my theory and what I have seen so far.

1 Like

You could possibly be right. But your account has too many viral videos now for the bot to be helping is probably just 5% of your success broā€¦ You just need to consistently post.

3 Likes