Best software for TIk Tok growth

I totally understand your approach.

In my case I bot Clients accounts, which 99% have awful content and probably never will go viral. Also it’s not easy to explain them how to properly work on Tik tok. I think boting on Tik tok is more for this kind of profiles which unfortunately are the majority.

4 Likes

Well banned. He was being hostile to almost every single person who mentioned TT as he was feeling he’s the TT guru of the year and treat everyone else like they were dumb :clown_face:.

Then played the victim card lol. Bye!

5 Likes

We are thinking exactly the same. Finally somebody that understands. It is just simple economics that not everyone is going to go viral and be famous. That is a small minority. Automation for everyone else

3 Likes

Do yall have suggestions for TikTok growth services or tips to start growing faster?

1 Like

Post everyday, don’t break the rules, be creative, follow trends and post shocking stuff and you will be on the right track. For services: TokUpgrade, Autotokker, Instazood(not sure If it is down atm), etc

1 Like

Has anonye successfully cloned tiktok on Android? I mean with being able to login. Still trying :unamused:

3 Likes

From what I’ve heard, it is super complex. Quite different than IG for ex.

1 Like

It looks like the paid spammers are here ladies and gentlemen :rofl:

The admins on this forum are lowkey the best in the industry. Well done boys! @Adnan and others! :call_me_hand: :clap:

2 Likes

ehh… we’re trying :joy:

2 Likes

Hey Bro, is it better than Jarvee? Or Jarvee still doesn’t work with tiktok(I have done a break from a forum so didn’t checked this info in a while, pls advice)?
Thanks mate

1 Like

ps: last time I checked was when tiktok’s features was in a “development state”

Jarvee doesn’t support TikTok yet. But they already have this page https://www.tiktok.jarvee.com/ so I guess the release date is not that far away.

1 Like

yep, can’t wait to see what they are cooking :laughing:

Which bot likes comments? :slight_smile:

I’m waiting for tiktok release like forever now…

hahaha me too, but they should be close to the release by now :crossed_fingers:

so many time got spent on waiting, I have literally start hating the tiktok meanwhile lol :smiley:

1 Like

hahaha mutual felling here, but those bastards are growing very fast and getting more attention every single day.

2 Likes

They have released beta on Jarvee finally :heart_eyes:
Screenshot_2020-05-28_15-28-09

1 Like