Best software for TIk Tok growth

I understand what automated system can do and what they are used for lmao. I am saying there is no disadvantage to using an automated system to help your account grow on tiktok. Your logic that just because viral content can do a better/faster job of growing an account than automation can, automation should not be considered at all. That makes no sense.

Who said anything about artificial boosters lmao

in the instagram, twitter, tumbler, pinterest and other platforms, yes you probaly do. In TikTok you don’t have a clue. That platform runs different then the others – you need to relearn what you know.

Right there, tells me you are clueless. It’s bot detection is greater than the others except possibly snap.

Automation should not be considered at all unless you know exactly what your are doing, have a bulletproof method.

When you learn how TikTok works – it makes perfect sense.

Here, I will give you one piece of info you don’t know. In another thread you mentioned 3 accounts on a phone – did you know if anyone of those other accounts gets in trouble – it will affect the rest of the accounts on the phone? If one account fucks up on a IP address, ANY other account will from my testing – be fucked up also.
Good luck in your pursuit.

3 Likes

Their bot detection is not that great dude. I’ve been using it for months on several accounts with no problems and I know many people doing the same

1 Like

what results are your views at?
And what do you consider success on tiktok?

1 Like

multiple accounts in the 50-100k range with appropriate views for that size

i can say also say that – screen shots of insights please. I want to see the fyp results.

which bot you use?

Their bot detection systems are good? Lmao I’ve had no problems with botting yet but aight. Been trying it for 2 months on some alt accounts.

I know what I’m doing.

Yes I know one account can affect the others that are logged in, common sense, same as IG. Thanks for the random info.

1 Like

Still AutoTokker. The rest broke from the API change

somebody is mad…

1 Like

I for one, anyone can tell you LOVE botting. It was the foundation of my success – It is a tool to be used over and over. It is not the tool to use for TikTok. People talk about bots with 100k followers, many of them – not knowing its failing because it does not go on the fyp page and only seen by a small percentage of followers. ONE account – a real account can go into 500k range easily and be far more effective than 100 botted accounts. That one account can drive more traffic than any botted system.
Look at the people who say yeah I bot, I have hundreds of accounts – really? show me the proof it drives traffic to make money. Here, and even BHW we are still waiting for a cookie cutter approach to botting that actually makes any cold hard cash – even 2 years later there is no proof. If you folks have success botting, more power to you. Show the green.

5 Likes

It was easy to get accounts to blow up in the beginning, but it is getting more difficult by the day. That will continue to be the case, just normal economics of competition. Getting a bot to get you followers and views does not guarantee financial success on TikTok. You have to have strategy for that as well.

I won’t speak much. You said everything already when you contacted support.

Banned again. I can do this all day long.

2 Likes

I realized when I asked my question earlier, your botting – you can’t tell if your account is banned from the fyp – bot away – good luck. For me, it’s stupid to bot there, I get more results with reposting manually

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s his main problem I guess.
Simple, calm approach to support and he would probably get his account back, but no, he decided to other way and exposed himself, you can see in my post above. Anyway, it’s a TikTok thread, I don’t wanna discuss that here.

Regards,
Stay safe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I still get on the fyp, but either way we are both doing well :money_mouth_face:

Always good to bounce ideas off eachother here :fist:

3 Likes

Hvala :rofl: Can’t stand that guy

2 Likes

Fuck it you probably right

3 Likes

nah, if your having success, go for it. keep on botting and create a new real one on a phone. The results will convince you.

3 Likes