Best Sumall Alternatives for Instagram Analytics?

Have you tried socialrank?

4 Likes

Socialrank is great to analyze your own accounts followers!
Great mention of the tool @havinalaugh!

Hi @havinalaugh i have tried this tool after you mention it, that’s great like data from instagram bussiness.

The barrier there is the price. If it is not listed, as the saying goes, “if you have to ask, you can’t afford it”.

1 Like

I´m looking for an analytics tool I can easily customize and send out to my clients each month.

I’ve been using Keyhole, but think the price is the way to high since I only want it for IG.

Switched over to Squarelovin, but it’s a headache to manually collect reports and distribute each month. Instead of the keyhole pdf report.

Did anyone stumble over good analytics tools that can print reports? Or can be easily automated with zaper or such.

On my end, I got no issues getting “was that you” questions, as we do an onboarding call and have to a client on skype or phone making sure they feel safe as we gain access and set it up.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 48 hours unless flagged)

Hey fellow members,

I am also looking for a similar tool - at this stage I’m mainly interested in my account’s demographic analytics - as this is the main inquiry I get from people that want a shout out on my accounts - where are your followers from? what language they speak? And I got no answer and some of these potential leads just don’t email me back. The only tool that I found perfect to match my need is demographicspro - but it’s damn expensive - $479.50 per month for a minumum 1 year - and you have 1 mil followers to analyze within a whole year. I am sure I will eventually need to analyze more than 1 mil within a year, and the upfront investment looks pretty solid… Any other suggestions/recommendations that come to your mind?? Thanks in advance

I went with SumAll. I spoke to them on the phone in length and the reason the premium product doesn’t show up is because they are only focusing on the free product until they make some changes with the $99.00 a month product.

With all my clients, a lot of them hate Social Blade. They can’t follow it and to be honest Social Blades #'s never truly math up. SumAll for the price is the best choice after extensive review mostly due to it only be $99 and you get a report that you can brand as your own (not that clients care, most just want a shiny report that shows them growth).

https://minter.io/ is DOPE, but just like any analytics software that is DOPE will cost you.

I don’t believe software that isn’t logging into the API is completely accurate, but I could be wrong.

I also understand your other concerns with the loggin in process, but as in revoking the token, if they aren’t your client anymore what do you care, right?

Cheers!

2 Likes

Interesting, how does the call look like?

Do you found a good analytic tool ?

I call it an “onboarding call”. Before I do the call I have the clients fill out a standard questionnaire, so that I have some talking points.

We go over the info the client gave me, and at sometime during the call or right before, we connect the the account, if anything doesn’t work, we can working it out over the phone. Our clients are usually super happy to get help anyways, so a little back and forth is never been an issue.

2 Likes

can you show me your website

Try https://www.socialinsider.io/.

Gives you access to Instagram and Facebook reports with possibility for pdf export.

1 Like

Sumall vs Socialinsider.io anyone?

1 Like

None of the 2. I like using icono square. :slight_smile:

any updates to solutions?

Iconosquare only allows for 3 accounts MAX (unless you get an agency account). Doesn’t seem reasonable.