Best Sumall Alternatives for Instagram Analytics?

I had been using Sumall for a while for monthly analytics, however it appears they went free and you can no longer gather analytics from accounts without linking them. Since my clients are worldwide, logging into them from the browser might cause a Phone or E-mail verification. I am currently testing and looking at a few other analytics providers, however they all need to be linked to the account in order for the analytics to work?

What are some alternatives?

I am currently testing Keyhole. Social Bakers and unless business picks up to where I can afford a $500 a month sub to Simply measured, that’s about it!

I would love to get some feedback from you all about who you use!

Thanks!

6 Likes

Keyhole seems okay, tried it but it seems too “manual”. I mean it doesn’t collect informations periodically, can’t see a summary for all of my accounts. Otherwise it looks awesome.
Social Bakers requires sign in with Instagram - which you (and of course me) wanted to avoid. I would stick with Keyhole - bookmarked this topic. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am really disappointed that Sumall changed. I will keep digging. I need a good analytics. I can do it all manually, however that is super time consuming. Logging in with the clients info is a no no, and even then the report is still not functional.

4 Likes

Please let us know whether you find a good one! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How about hiring people to ask them to teach you API?

Keyhole is worthless except for tracking a hashtag, so that goes out the window.

Did you come across anything useful?

Nothing affordable yet.

what kind of analytics you guys need?

4 Likes

It needs to be downloadable so I can present it to clients. Engagement rate, number of new followers etc. Something along the lines of Socialbakers.

3 Likes

Did ever try Iconosquare? It’s a little bit expansive but i think it’s what u need!

Keep us updated if you can find something. Searching for exact the same thing.

260$ for exporting for each IG account? No way buddy.

1 Like

A member of the forum @sydney informed me it is not gone, it’s just at premium.sumall. Not sure how I missed it, or if the address changed or what.

https://premium.sumall.com/

It’s been a long time since I used it, so I will go through it again.

1 Like

Having a quick look it looks like you still have to login to an account. Is this different to what you had before?

The reports are beautiful!

1 Like

It’s been a while and I did not use it for that many clients. I remember needing to log into one (you always need to log in to at least one), but honestly cannot remember if I needed to log into ALL of them from sumall. Shouldn’t be a problem really, but going to go through it all later and see if it meets my needs again. Still weird to me that all the top results only show the free version.

1 Like

I tried sumall for the 99$ per month all included thing…
Like you said, I had to log in for my clients with it.
I didnt like that.

and didnt like the IG reports at all…

Been sticking with socialblade for follower growth though.
(even that sometimes skips days for some weird reason!)

and using ink361 to see how consistent my clients and their competitors are posting
(cool thing about ink361 is that you can backtrack to see their postings per month from years back)

To get previous history of IG accounts is a bit weird…
When I was looking for an analytics tool, they mostly STARTED tracking the day you log your account in.

Others who had PREVIOUS history, charged a pretty penny to show. Must be an API thing?

anyway, hope we can dig and find something better lol.

1 Like

If the analytics app uses the Instagram API then there should be no problem with logging all the accounts, there should be no privacy concerns. The one that use the legit API will always redirect you to the instagram.com hostname for the sign in process.

I’ve been thinking of putting together my own Instagram analytics software for a while now. If you’ve got a wish list of features you’d want including or want to discuss it further let me know.

1 Like

It’s not a privacy concern. It is however a concern that if I log into their account that it will trigger a “was that you” warning. I know a few ways around it, but then I am:

Authorizing the clients account for an API access token, which the client would need to give me the OK to do.

The client would need to revoke the access API token at a later date, which many do not know how to do.

I try to keep the “was that you” warnings to a bare minimum.

I would love some analytics such as simply measured, but until all of my clients pay $2000 a month, that kind of reporting is almost impossible.

1 Like