Bitcoin Wallet for Android & PC?

You will have to verify on any exchange, because all bitcoin transactions are irreversible.
You will need ID + proof of residence + maybe US tax stuff.
Online banking is enough to send via SEPA/Bank wire.

1 Like

That’s why I’m asking if I can buy them just with my credit card, because I already verified the credit card with my ID back then.

I will buy the hardware in the future, thank you!

1 Like

Hmm so no chance to get them? I just need it for one transaction actually. It’s not a problem because I have to get a new ID anyways but yeah when that’s not possible I’m loosing time. It takes up to 4 weeks to get a date for a new ID in my city :sweat_smile:

you have many exchanges where up to a certain amount you don’t need to have id etc. so you can just split the transaction into many smaller ones

2 Likes

I meant for buying BTC.
Personally im never buying BTC just exchanging for digital stuff, accs etc. etc.

1 Like

Thanks, it’s just $100

Yeah I just need it because I’m buying a software and the seller doesn’t accept Paypal.

1 Like

Probably a tax lover lol

2 Likes

I can understand him hehe

1 Like

Just use coinbase for quick transaction, easy to buy, commission is couple of dollars and you can instantly withdraw on PayPal.
If you wanna get thousands in bitcoin you may get other solution, otherwise your wasting time and money.

1 Like

Thank you mate, that seems like it’s fitting my needs :slight_smile:

Will take a look at it again. I was always interested in crypto currency but never took the time to get used to it. Today is the day hehe :grin:

2 Likes

I was very lucky and got a date for a new identity card today so that’s fine.

I’m just wondering how you can buy crypto currency from another exchange platform (for example coinbase.com) but put them in your current wallet (for example blockchain.com).

Can someone explain me that? :slight_smile:

I use Coinbase, Poloniex, Liqui.io, Kraken and some others. I usually spread the risk by diving my coins over 2 or 3 wallets. I had a ‘hardcopy’ wallet on my laptop for years. But with some iOS updates it felt tricky, because syncing took forever. Plus I felt very ‘vulnerable’ traveling with my laptop knowing what is was worth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I have everything digital now

1 Like

You can send your coins from an exchange or wallet to another exchange or wallet by sending them to a wallet address. You can only use one wallet address per coin. So my wallet address for BTC for example is dfhygg55777ssxf. I can only send BTC to this address and not for example LTC. Go to coinbase and check it out. Try first with a really small amount of BTC and then transfer the rest if the first one went well. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I’m using jaxx and it works like a charm! Everytime you make a transaction, the wallet direction resets, so your privacy is amazing

2 Likes

i remember when i was exploring the deep web markets ‘‘just exploring BTW’’.
i read in a lot of forums and markets that Electrum is the best Safe wallet so i had to download it and use it on legal sites on the surface web

2 Likes

hahaha we all understand him :joy:

2 Likes

Few days ago I bought the bitcoins and successfully made the transfer from my bank account. 4 hours ago I made the bitcoin transaction but it is still not confirmed. I thought it takes around 1 hour. I didn’t changed something in the settings of the priority. So can it be that default transactions take very long?

If so can I change the settings to high priority so that the transaction gets finished faster?

Already searched in Google but I didn’t found an answer or I didn’t understood it.

yeah you can.
Alot of other people are queued up for the next block to be found, to get more likely to be in one, raise the fees. (its gonna cost you more $$)
You could also use the converter and try ETH and other crypto’s that are faster in transactions right now.

1 Like

Thank you!

But I already made the transaction, I can’t find an option for raising the miner fees.