Blocking Users - how many can i do per day?

this would not be a good filter for blocking - please dont do that.

I suggest scraping your followers first. Put them in excel or a similar program. And then apply filters to your follower list. You can look for number of followings or recent post date to start with.

You can also scrape likers of all your posts - delete duplicates - and compare the list you get with your followers list. Followers wich are not on the liker list - never liked any of your posts.

6 Likes

How do you calculate engagement?

In percentage it must have increased

1 Like

I recently did it for a client. Removed 8k of fake followers. 500/day with a warmup of 0-50+50.

3 Likes

Jarvee added engagement to their scrape tool in the last update so this is also a good metric to filter with!

5 Likes

Yeah that’s a good point @ido . I did not mention it because i dont really understand the values. Maybe you or another experienced user could explain it? I guess the higher the better but what exactly is it?
er

1 Like

The numbers in your screenshot seem a little odd.

Engagement % is the percentage from your total followers that is intercating with you post.
Assuming you have 10K followers, and on an average post you get 1000 likes and 100 comments, Your engagement rate will be 11% ((1000 likes + 100 comments) / 10K followers)

1 Like

of course I know this but I wonder what exactly the numbers are. Thought maybe total likes but is not also not likes and comments. They just dont make sense to me. Do you know what they mean?

1 Like

Actually I have no idea.

I assume its the total interactions with post/s in your profile and maybe someone in Jarvee’s dev team forgot to divide somewhere :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yeah thats why i checked for likes and comments but is not.

Also first line is not a cell formatting issue also checked that - seems strange

1 Like

Maybe to sum of total likes+comments in X latest posts?

mabe in a certain time.

I checked accounts with just one post too because i thought of that.

1 Like

I remove about 260 per day while doing follow / unfollow, without any problem. Also keep in mind I use the option “remove” instead of block users.

1 Like

Hey! Putting my imput here, I did this recently and it had a bad effect, I dropped from 10k to 3k, those 3k were all the people who engage with my content. Did not help engagement at all.

I only removed ghost followers from one account about 3 years, never did again for ER, I will only block to remove pending follows of privates still left. I did 800 a day. However I stopped the f/u two days before. Once the pendings areclear of pending requests, I started back to f/u next day.

1 Like

go gradual.

I’ve seen ER increase with the accounts I’ve done it with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Keep it at 100 per day and increase it by 20% every few days or so.

1 Like

Is there a difference between using the remove option rather than the blocking option?
Do you unblock the people after a few days?

Would it affect ER if I removed lets say 10k within a week or so? I mean will ER drop? Does anyone have experience in this?

I removed 2k some time ago and seemed that engagement went up a little but nothing significant.

Mathematically will increase ER but if you abuse, will increase the chance of shadowban also I’ve noticed that this triggers some follow/like/DM blocks along the way so I won’t go hardcore with this tool

1 Like

What is the technical difference between the remove tool and the block tool?
Can I do a similar thing manually as well?