Blocks, Captchas, Banned accounts - What's up Jarvee?

Thanks @Antsmina, yeah, unfortunately there is no simple solution or rule that you can apply to all accounts. It’s always been like that.

Just an update.
yesterday all 5 worked on api
today 2 temp blocks

all still in warmup low settings so dont know why. Its a goddamn circus…

But I did feel that:
EB actions, less temp blocks, more captcha
API, more temp blocks, no captcha (for now)

3 Likes

Did you give the accounts a break for 24-48 hours?

Are you doing other things besides f/uf?

Also have you tested other account providers/ proxies to know if its jarvee related or something else?

I know you have just started so you will need to make sure you cover all bases as most of the time its not a jarvee error. Usually its bad warmup, bad proxies, bad accounts.

I have noticed a few hard blocks but these were accounts that had captcha in the past or ones I tested on crappy proxies.

Yea im slowly trying to rule out whats wrong. But def API does run smoother, at least I dont have to wake up to captchas!

regarding growth, Im testing with 3 mothers, they sit idle not connected. I have 5 slaves for each mother. But each slave is only doing about 50 follows at the moment. Based on your experience, how much growth do you see the mothers can have per day?

I feel like Im not doing enough slaves for the mothers, but does suck cause its gets costly. Not looking for crazy growth, just 10+ a day ill be happy

1 Like

Id say you will need 10-20 at least if you are only doing around 50 follows.

Really depends on your sources and types of followers though. If its just non specific then you can get higher fbr with celebrity accounts.

1 Like

hey brother

Just wanted to ask. as you know I am doing MS and Im doing childs account on a 4g.

Have you tried this before?

I play on doing 3 intervals, 8 hours action each. Each interval have 5 child

Interval 1 - 12am-8am (5child - A,B,C,D,E)
Interval 2 - 8am-4pm (5child - F,G,H,I,J)
Interval 3 - 4pm-12am (5child - K,L,M,N,O)

For this 4 g proxy, is it better to rotate 3 times? (at 12am, 8am and 4pm) the 3 intervals

Or

have the proxy rotate every 60mins?

Thank you!!

Honestly I’m not sure on rotation. I was rotating at 30min for awhile but then started to get lots of issues.

You can try those shifts. I stick to 10 accounts per proxy in total as its safer.

thanks man yea i think i am pushing it too with 15… Im trying 10 to see.
5 accounts on 12 hour intervals (spread it out a bit more)

gonna try the 60min rotation and see.

I assume just have 1st group of 5, do 12hr actions, 12 hour sleep and its good? Thats what distinguishes the night and day. rotation is just basically turning phone off and on to switch to new proxy correct?

Literally just want all 5 accounts to do 100-150F and im happy haha

Many thanks!

1 Like

150f will be too much atm. 100 is safer.

Yeah 12 hour intervals.

1 Like