Brace yourself, s**t is about to go down

Right after I message every client…IG works again. Typical.

US based

6 Likes

At least your clients know you are on the ball. Can’t hurt.

3 Likes

i agree with @UniSpheryk this +1 for you, your clients confidence in you will increase now because you just proved to them that you’re in line with every move from instagram

1 Like

Updates roll out in friday like always, the last update was in 18 oct (friday). Today was just a preamble for this friday update.

if you guys are running any accounts in any automation service just stop them for the next 48hrs. Safe better than sorry.

Instagram is introducing a lot of changes in the near future.
As we found out (not officially)
They want to add something similar to TIK-TOK.
So maybe they are updating something.
Don’t panic

I imagine you all.
How do you play on the stock exchange (BTC, etc)
everyone after hour.
They would get a heart attack

2 Likes

Yes i have seen anrticle about it few weeks ago, Zucker gathered a dev team to create a duplicate for Tiktok.
But, i dont fuking tust those bastards man

1 Like

To this I say good riddance!

1 Like

I’d love to see the MP community gather and make a diplicate of both Tiktok and IG. I’m sure they could do it. Keep the marketing community rolling and let regular users do whatever they like to do

I’d let botters (within limits) do their thing and keep the platform rolling for sure. I’m sure IG will be hurt a lot once botting is over completely.

5 Likes

Man ! this a cool idea but weneed budget for it.

1 Like

I’d happily pay extra for my licenses (till forever) if it goes straight into the dev funding and maintainance of the apps. No questions about it

4 Likes

TikTok is our saviour instagram have to get a serious competitor so brands and marketers and content creator will emerge to it and then we gonna see some big positive changes

for now as Facebook own the 2biggest socialmedia platform they can do whatever they want to do election or not

1 Like

haha false they want to add TIKTOK
Kings of ‘inspiration’

TikTok is also restricting actions though. It’s not a walk in the park either. Any new platform that will come next will have learnt from previous platforms, raising the bar higher each time unfortunately.

Only then will we be truly free

2 Likes

to be fair yes and no manually i can follow daily 500-600 on tiktok warmed account with 0 problem so yes maybe it will be as bad as insta but surely not for now do you think a platform who’s just starting to be worlwide based will do the big error of restrictions from the begining no they will go slowly till they see themseleves up like insta now then they will make it harder

i know it’s not easy on it too but it’s far less than instagram in terms of restrictions

1 Like

bro dont worry, I am just used to being paranoid when it comes to IG/my business. The least I can do, at least I can justity 1 day rest day to my clients and blame it on IG :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah i feel you!

A couple of days after JV api update and here we go again!

I’m surprised someone hasn’t made a new IG clone with the old chronological order thingy.

And I can’t for the life of me understand why botting is frowned upon, but a celeb/politician can share their account with their marketing team and get them to do essentially the same thing?
It feels like Zucks once to force all the smaller creators through their advertising system if they want to grow. Which has put me off of the platform. You’d think they’d want to help creators not restrict them, no?