Brace yourself, s**t is about to go down

Instagram is down it could be because they’re rolling-out an update this weekend.

5 Likes

I don’t know if I have just been oblivious to this, but this morning I went on Instagram and likes were back (in Canada, BTW). They were removed for a month or two but on my computer I was able to see “3,996 likes” or whatever.

2 Likes

They periodically remove/bring it back I don’t know if it is a bug or intentional

3 Likes

pro tip: msg your clients before they msg you

they will appreciate it

13 Likes

Man, can we have some rest ?

3 Likes

In my country yesterday the browser UI changed.

1 Like

App not loading, errors popping up in profiles.

2 Likes

A lot of false blocks, logouts and search took too long messages appearing as well. I think I will turn off the tools for few hours.

1 Like

just turn off all the accounts and the software completely till it clears

1 Like

In The Netherlands IG is working

1 Like

i can relate lol

1 Like

What a fucking idiots, I hope they just delete the whole app this time

9 Likes

Are there any serious differences funcionality wise?

Is it the “buy plane tickets to India” time or not yet?

1 Like

Why exactly would that be beneficial?

I mean if it’s an error, fine, let it try (like a regular user) later on? If you take it out of its regular working behaviour wouldnt that be worse?

I’ve never liked the idea of my accounts continuing to perform actions after issues have started- a real human user would probably stop trying to follow people if they were unable to follow people due to a connection error, etc.

Wouldnt a real user keep trying when till it works again? I feel like i am on non botted accounts or i’m just addicted to IG to never let it rest and keep checking every minute. Looks so off to switch off all. That’s precious data for IG i think

But you could be right. Cant be bothered to switch it off if it’s not global. Every loss of action is … you know a loss of action. Every follow and follow back counts. Time might be short with IG

Both theories are realistic. Still theories. I also don’t like to run accounts when something is eventually about to happen. Turning them of for few hours isn’t hurting the results. Running/stopping, both could be right or wrong. Lets see what happens.

1 Like

I saw a few server errors yesterday evening just for a few minutes, but everything back to normal since. UK-based.

1 Like

Just Do IT !!!
delete-keyboard-188_UXExY3F

2 Likes

Could be that it was just a small update, seems like, updates aren’t rolled out simultaneously in all countries.

Reports are going down as well.