Building 4g mobile proxy

on Jv, under your proxies, what is your proxy response time if you dont mind me asking?

Do not use allproxy, it’s dangerous app…Anybody can access your IP, since there is no any username and password functionality…You need to pay hundred of dollar to his paid service to protect your IP.

Anybody can guess the port and can use your proxy for any purpose…

3 Likes

:), you are wrong, the paid service is not just protect IP, it includes deploy yourself allproxy server, with url whitelist/blacklist, ip whitelist, data usage limitations…, and even for my free server, it also has username/password if the data usage more then 30G.
BTW, I will enable the the random auth feature in this week, then all the proxies will with authentication.

I’m not wrong buddy. You just explain the advance future which we might don’t wanna use it. The main features is to protect our IP, and it cost nothing less than $100/month right now.

Random authentication is just bogus thing, you can still use our IP if you want. Better sell your script, so we can deploy to our own server with our own app, but you need subscription based commission on monthly basis, which no one gonna like it, since there is already better alternative like proxyknow, which required to pay only once for lifetime.

$100 is for deploy yourself allproxy server, so where can I get your IP? It’s why I said you didn’t understand how it wokrs!
I’m sure there are many way to deploy 4g proxy, everyone can do their choice, but pls do not make wrong comments!!!
BTW, you can even deploy allproxy server in your Lan, in that case, do you think I still can use your IP? If you said yes, OK, I have no more thing to say!!!

You can try ProxyKnow guide
But it really costs if you wanna go for bulk setup as the guide uses 1 Raspberry for 1 dongle only

This app is selling your info!!! be warned.

i used the app, left it running, did nothing and 600mb of data was used

so someone else was using the proxy, but impossible because it comes with a user/pass

so its 100% confirmed the owner of the app is selling your mobile proxies

never trust the chinese lol

1 Like

Would like to know also

Right now the free proxy is used by other guy as well, I don’t know who they are…You also provide free service without charging anything, so weather you want to turn your customer into buyer or you might sell it yourself or using yourself. Your speech is not great, neither you’ve set any funnel to convert your free user into paid user.

It will be great if you post image of your plan yourself. So people can know more about it. It’s not $100, it’s $100/month, even if we deploy your script to our server. $100/month is your lowest plan as far I remember it right. The real plan should be $100 for the first month, and then $10-$30 for service charge…But continue to charge $100 every month is not something people might admire, though you can stick to your plan, it’s your choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK, very well, you are talking the pricing now, :grinning:

I cannot post the pricing in here because the rules of MP, but everyone need to know that allproxy even can provide better speed then luminati, and the cost for customer dependes how many devices they are using, you can even get each 4g proxy with just $1~5 per month, so do you think it’s expensive? BTW, if you just want to use one device for your deployment, it’s really expensive, and not worth.

For the free server, it’s just used to demostration my service, I don’t care who use it or how many data they are using, just sorry for that speed!

allproxy even can provide better speed then luminati

It’s based on our mobile network speed…so I don’t know why you’re comparing with luminati :stuck_out_tongue: . If we deploy to our own server then speed(latency) will be good, and if we hosted on our local network then latency will be even lower.

get each 4g proxy with just $1~5 per month, so do you think it’s expensive?

Because I need 100 mobile phones to make 100 proxy to get your ideal pricing model of $1/proxy/month. Hope it is clear now, why it’s too much expensive compare to other service provider who use Raspberry and does not come with any monthly fee once they provide setup…We still did not include data cost per mobile sim.

OK, very well, you are talking the pricing now, :grinning:

Your free server does not come with any security, anybody can scan open port numbers and can misused it…Hope you know about that very well. I don’t know why I need to repeat that. Any noob guy can find that open ports. I’ve found 28 open ports right now, if I can use their proxy then anybody can it.

1 Like

so I don’t know why you’re comparing with luminati
Luminati provides their proxy, the speed dependes on their server and device , but allproxy provides a way to use your device directlly, it’s the reason why I comparing it.

Because I need 100 mobile phones to make 100 proxy
You are right, if you have just little divices, allproxy is not suits you, BTW, you can even deploy more devices, one 4g dongle is about $20~$50, so everyone should calculate their cost.

I’ve found 28 open ports right now, if I can use their proxy then anybody can it

Just try the ports your found, I have enabled default auth for all ports few days ago, even some users not like it.
As a free server, I agree that is not very safe, but once you deployed it, there are many features to protect your proxy, it seems you also know it.
BTW, I also said the new feature will be published in 1~1.5 month, it will provide simillar behavior with luminati,which means the free server will also just public one port for all users.

Why I always talke about luminati is because it is the best 4g proxy provider I think, so It’s my target !

3 Likes

There you go man :clap: …Hope you will not sell that information to anyone.

Hope one day you will know that your pricing model is not good. But still you can charge whatever you want, because it’s your service :slight_smile: I’m ok to pay $200 for your script and then for any service/setup/fix problem you can charge your client $20 every month…but 100$/month every time? that’s not suitable for me. But again it’s your choice and service :slight_smile:

:grinning: you can even use this service to buid your APP (we provides SDK), and build 4g proxies with 4g dongle or androide/ios(jaild) devices in Lan or Internet, so it is not worth to use if just for few devices.

BTW, you pushed me to speed up a new feature developing, it will makes the proxy more safe, thanks!

1 Like

Whats the difference between your service and ccproxy?

1 Like

Based on my experience with CCproxy, it is on pc and also uses your pcs IP to make a proxy and that proxy can only be used on the device that CCproxy is running on. Please let me know if I am wrong in saying this

Indeed, it was initially designed to modem sharing within a LAN but now it has been expanded to support parent proxy server connection sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@tomsocial and @ANIML_Main already replied very clear about CCproxy, from the user view, the target of CCproxy is for control the network, all the user in LAN can only access internet throgh CCproxy.
But the target of Allproxy is sharing your network to internet, in other words, you can share your mobile, home, Office network to every one.

im reading now…

Guys i just made new topic with guide you all may check