Building Landing Pages for CPA

100 IG accounts and average 70 leads? It is very nice. What is your daily follow setting for one IG account?

thanks a lot @DaveNL bit can you give us more details about using this strategy ,if you make a threat I will appreciate that mate

thanks mate do you mean that I have to create a store website with blog section and monetize it with targeted amazon products then put the link to this site in my IG accounts in bio section so I can get some leads to my site and they may buy the products in it , right. if that can you tell us about the average of the followers in IG accounts to start and average leads ? please forgive me as i have no knowledge about that

I am thinking of setting up a journey, i havenā€™t done anything like this before (IG shoutouts and journeys) so let me think on that

1 Like

Go for it, it can keep you a lot more focused and constantly posting what you do will also help you get on point advice from other people on how to improve everything.

1 Like

What is a journey? I have never heard that term accept for when somebody goes on a trip.

1 Like

Haha, itā€™s a term from BHW, where a person decides to make money with a certain method and set a goal for themselves. They start a journey (new topic) and post in it daily, what they have done to reach that goal and what are the results so far. Along the journey people also help with improvement ideas or questions( if the journey is going well) on what is unclear.

ahh okay. boy i could sure write a book on what not to do thatā€™s for sure.

thatā€™s also a good idea that i am sure will help a lot of people, you might also get advice on things that you might have done differently, why donā€™t you try that :wink:

when you say upload to my servers you mean like php (filezilla)?

seems the dropbox link is down. would you mind sharing alternate path

I have an 85K page (no bots) And I am planning on putting a CPA link in the bio. Iā€™ve read that a lot of accounts can get banned by doing this, and this thread mentioned creating a ā€œlanding page.ā€ Is this the safest way to promote my link?