Business Instagram Hacked

Did you use massplanner for this account?

1 Like

Hi No I have no idea what that is? This was an actual account that I was using for my business, this was my only account and I was not spamming or doing anything that was sketchy. I have no idea how I would get this back

1 Like

Keep messaging Instagram. I have had multiple clients with business accounts that have received this same email. They continued to email Instagram, and they all got their accounts back. Just keep sending them more emails. Keep them all unique, and show them how upset you are BUT BE RESPECTFUL!

1 Like

curious, if you have no idea what massplanner is, why are you in this forum?

this forum are for massplanner users. Not that we donā€™t welcome you, but just strange that you found us without knowing what this place is for.

1 Like

I say you tell those mother fuckers whats up!:smiling_imp:

Edit: Jk guys, this doesnā€™t work well.

3 Likes

I searched online for marketing with instagram - and I also just got my account back today, thank you for your help

thank you and I today I received email and the account was reactivated - it was initially disabled, and they said they were not giving it back - but they did today. - thank you everyone.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that you were successful with getting your account reactivated! Congratulations!

1 Like

Someone (or more likely many) people reported you for reposting their content. Lots of people prefer that you ask before reposting.

What do you mean keep messaging instagram? Do you mean by email or thru other means? What is their email if so?

Well I kind of faced the same problem as OP awhile back.
Hereā€™s my experience.

Itā€™s not hacked but somehow itā€™s just kind of ā€˜disabledā€™. I myself faced the same problem around 10 days ago when I accidentally login the account with my own ip address(singapore), without the usa proxy im using for the account.
I myself got stressed out because itā€™s my own unique business name.

This is what happen, I receive a PVA request for my account and so as per normal, I did the Pva using own sim card through massplanner but it says invalid phone number(take note that the number is not used for any other accounts before).

I then went to my own browser(using the usa proxy meant for the account) and try login in the account, but it came out this error ā€™ " {ā€œmessageā€: ā€œPlease wait a few minutes before you try again.ā€, ā€œstatusā€: ā€œfailā€} " . Like any normal person, I panic as hell and kept on trying to PVA my account using massplanner as I could not login the account through my phone or my own browser. So well, that was when I started asking people on my telegram groups, blackhatworld, and even posted a topic asking here.

And I was really glad that I did contacted massplanner support as they were patient and very helpful.
After some questions about the problem and sending my error log files to the massplanner team, they replied this

Yes itā€™s so simple but it did the job. I could not think of anything else so I waited for 2 hours and it recovered my account back :slight_smile: Hope this will help someone

2 Likes

If you are reporting your account as hacked, or trying to recover a banned account, you will submit a form to instagram. If they do not email you back, then keep on refilling out the forum until they do.

If Instagram replies to your forum submission by email, just keep on replying to the email they contacted you on.

1 Like

Iā€™m having the EXACT same problem and Iā€™m freaking out. How would I be able to contact Instagram?

What forum? All I get is the help center. Im having the same problem but Iā€™m not sure what to do. whenever i log in on my phone, I get "{ā€œstatusā€: ā€œfailā€, ā€œmessageā€: "Please wait a few minutes before you try again.ā€}ā€ Iā€™m not sure where to go to contact Instagram.

Whats the info to email Instagram? Iā€™ve tried support@Instagram.com but I get a reply saying that they donā€™t use it

@weekendso look at the above screenshot and visit the Help Center with that link shown

there will be options for you to choose, that will lead you to fill up a form (Brandon meant form, not forum, i believe)

you would need to email them with the same email address associated with your lost IG account.

1 Like

Their account wasnā€™t lost. He hit the button too many timesā€¦

god show him the right road , itā€™;s time to be a spammer and take his revenge

Itā€™s nothing , just people spend years to grow their accounts and as all are instagramā€™s property , they stuff of ig and itā€™s friends , use the peopleā€™s accounts to gain $.Where is the problem ? ig offers the platform to ā€œentertainā€ and people the work to make ig more wealthy.Itā€™s total fair.
Qutote : i will send an application to work to ig 1 month for free , the next i will make x,xxx$/day from million follower accounts shoutouts !

I did same , retried many times. 5/6 accnts now are ā€œpage is not availableā€.But i was better than him : i used because i was freaked from us to chinese and malaisian online phone services per account.And thatā€™s the way to go !
(iā€™m lucky though i have not a grown account)