Business Instagram Hacked

I did with all of them from my phone to my tablet and laptop I keep getting that same message. Am seriously panicking right now.

As the message says, you are doing that too much, wait a while then try again. If you keep trying to log in every 2 minutes, then you are causing problems and they think you are the “hacker”.

Do you know anyone in Kenya? And please post a screenshot of where it says they tried to log in from Kenya as well as the error.

1 Like

No I don’t at all I was so shocked that someone from Kenya would hack my account :broken_heart: message no longer shows .

But after sending countless of emails to the Instagram team they finally helped me and I got my account back :two_hearts:.

2 Likes

This was the post

Hi Natasha_Angel_Ncala. The same thing is happening to me, login and I think this " {“message”: “Please wait a few minutes before you try again.”, “status”: “fail”}
How did you communicate with the Instagram team? Who answered you to recover the account ??

Hi Nina ! Okay what you need to do is enter your Instagram username then click on forgot password?Need help which is underneath the password box. Choose the username recovery and continue to follow the steps they tell you once you get to the final step click on need more help and you’ll be asked what’s the problem and give them your email address and they’ll get back to you and fix the problem within a day.

1 Like

Hey there, I contacted massplanner support for that problem.
I waited a few hours before trying to pva it and it works after that. :slight_smile:

{“message”: “Please wait a few minutes before you try again.”, “status”: “fail”} even i getting the same can you please help me out guys

contact IG support on repeat

had the same problem yesterday. seemed that my specific ip was blocked. today its fine again (mobile internet connection worked instant)

Hey mate,
Any chance you have a direct contact or link to confirm email identity or identity of the account holder?

All the links I have for this have been changed for instagram. Lost a 400k account this morning.

How did you send emails to the instagram team? Any link or email by chance?

I had the same problem and I couldn’t fix it and when I switched from wi-fi conection to mobile data it worked