[Business Talk] A look into the Future

Hello Guys

I hope you are all well.

Today I found a very interesting video that I would like to discuss with you. I have often had thoughts in this direction, but not as well as explained in the video. I have already talked to many people about the world turning faster and faster, and I feel that in the near future, things are going to change that we can not even imagine in our dreams. For example, these discussions talked about digitization and how it will change our world. Some (often older generations) are worried that many jobs will be lost. However, I say that many jobs will be created on another side. The classic job profiles will shift. As all thoughts are about our planet and the environment (which is important and good), people like Elon Musk are working on inhabiting another planet soon. I hope you understand what I mean by that. I like to look far into the future and am pleased with like-minded people who want to share their thoughts on the subject with the community.

The whole video is interesting, but the part with the biggest value and the main subject starts at 14:15

Have fun watching the video. I am looking forward to an interesting discussion and exciting thoughts! :slight_smile:

The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2acP9WUlNyM

2 Likes

It’s hard for me to listen to a guys who has a supercar behind him, feels like it’s what they teach to “Guru 101” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

“A look into the future of guru courses”.

Has nothing much to do with the real future (in my opinion).

3 Likes

I know what you mean but Im just interested in the message of the person nothing else

1 Like

He is not really selling stuff through his videos as I seen until now, I bet he coaches people but he hasn’t even links in his description. I know DM… But l just take care of the thoughts of the video, I think artificial intelligence and genetics will play a huge role

I 100% agree with you!!!
all of these internet Gurus are ruining lots on mindsets…

Ive u start working in the digital environment…after a while You will realize that is totally a different game…balls needs to be way bigger than all these gurus want u to think…

1 Like

https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/travel-transport-and-logistics/our-insights/distraction-or-disruption-autonomous-trucks-gain-ground-in-us-logistics

When trucks are fully automated you can look at it a few ways. Sure, maybe now we need more people to plug them in at stops, maybe to service them etc.

But you have to look at the other jobs the industry supports.

Now all the trucks are electric. What happens to the little towns all over the trucking routes? Flo the diner waitress has never left her little town before. She works at the truck stop serving hungry truckers. There are now 50% fewer drivers. And 50% less diesel sold. Those towns will shrivel up and die.

You can apply this to any jobs at risk of automation. A good sys admin can script the hell out of their job and put themselves and a whole team out of work. Happens all the time.

Once you open Pandora’s box, you can’t put it back in.

Studies show that the middle and lower class is what really drives the economy, while the upper class hordes wealth. Take away the blue collar jobs and the economy stagnates or slips back.

They’ve already implemented quantitive easing before. More studies have shown that prices millennials out of the homebuyer market while making those that already own homes better off.

I didn’t watch his video, but I never listen to gurus. Everyone is trying to sell you something. Maybe not right now. But sooner or later they are. I can even use examples from the forum to prove it. But it would be unfair to that person, however highly relatable to my point it is.

5 Likes

True. And this is why YOU are outstanding. :slightly_smiling_face:

Who can mention any user of this forum who helped more people than you (or at least half of the “amount”) AND didnt try to sell anything here?!

There is none. Sorry if I mention this again, WORTIME, but many people asked you for advice and only a few say THANK YOU. And this is why I just wanted to repeat that your help and advice is and was highly appreciated.

:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:
Enough of that (OFF-TOPIC!) :blush: :

It is, yes. :slightly_frowning_face:

I think the video you posted can and will be inspiriing for some. Nevertheless, we dont know what will be in 5 or 10 years. Everything can end tomorrow if some people starts a Third World War. Then our future is not like this:

but it might more look like this:

(Credit to: The Walk*** Dead :slightly_smiling_face: )

Dont wanna say we should be pessimistic, I just wanna say, ROY, if you see value in the video you posted and you find one of the businesses interesting for you, go for it and then you might be definitely the master of your career and future :slightly_smiling_face:

All the best to you :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Yep this is all good until the automated trucks kill a half dozen people and their families sue the truck company out of business.

That guy in the video is a guru of B.S these roaches get people looking for the quick easy route to making millions. There is no such thing unless you were born into it. Even if you were born into it, having excessive money can be a curse to many. That Lambo in the background is just funny.

Most people think money fixes problems once you have “enough” your “set”. You NEVER have enough and you’re never set, your still the same person dealing with the same problems you just have more of them. I am surrounded by very rich people (my wife included) and a lot of them are very unhappy including myself at times. I have to work on not having to work :wink:

2 Likes