Busting Fake Entrepreneurs

Wanted to show you guys this Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/ballerbusters/

If you heard of wristbusters, yeezybusta, and other accounts in the niche, this person basically puts all the Instagram entrepreneurs on blast and with proof.

he also recently did a short bit on Josue Pena :wink:

7 Likes

Pretty funny hahaha ! :rofl:

1 Like

This guy needs to be called out too. He has his hooker like slave accounts soliciting sex and free $1000 to anyone who follows and comments on his stuff. I have a feeling he’s going to destroy the mother/slave method for us all.

2 Likes

I got a kick in the comments. I smell a ER/DM group. that account uses the same tactics as the ones he wants to call out. Welcome to Instagram …

4 Likes

Hahaha saw that too!
@Koven Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

take a look at the comment folks – 2 are traders, some with 0 followers. Now, take a look at the sample likers on that post. Many watch (wristwatch) accounts. Bastard who owns this account should be called out for being fake to… Had to revisit as got a message why I said what I said one comment up.

4 Likes

The person running the account is definitely in the SM community, I don’t think he’s necessarily doing right but more like vigilantism LMAO

1 Like

he has a grudge with someone alright. There are better ways to get someone than this childish little way

2 Likes

how is it possible to get blue badge verification?

1 Like

just buy publications on huffington/forbes

1 Like

how much cost a Forbes’ publication?