Buyer Looking for Hong Kong/Taiwanese Followers (Fake or Real)

I have a client who is looking for Chinese followers like Hong Kong or Taiwanese or Chinese. I know that instagram is banned in China so that’s why I wrote Taiwanese or Hong Kong but if you have followers that look like China that’s great too. The client doesn’t care if the followers are fake or real, just as long as their profiles have pictures and some posts and not look obviously empty or fake. Message me if you are a seller. I’m looking to buy direct from a wholesaler and not through a middleman.

** Client does not care about engagement apparently. He only wants to have a vanity instagram that just sits there with lots of followers and he would barely use his instagram. **

Thanks.

As you know, it is limited here, I don’t think there is a seller for think
Good luck

Instagram is not available in China. So if you’re looking for the demographics to be China, that’s impossible. As they’re using VPN’s to access Instagram.

If you can’t find anything on the #public-marketplace then probably there is nothing similar at the moment. Also, buying followers is the last method when growing accounts you should think about.

Client does not care about engagement apparently. He only wants to have a vanity instagram that just sits there with lots of followers and he would barely use his instagram. Otherwise I’d put him on my other clients list for Jarvee. He just wants a bunch of followers in one go.