Buying Impressions - the new way to grow?

I’d be interested to know the results.

So did you get it or no?

I would advise against fake engagement in general
Unless you are doing some testing. It would be hard to tell how well your content is doing on its own and if your followers are truly engaged.

I can tell you results from testing I did 2 months ago the impressions will boost you to the explore page but won’t drive any traffic from there because the accounts used to boost impressions are bot accounts and worthless when it comes to followers. I did some testing like this with hashtags as well and the account was shadow banned on those hashtags. It’s not good to buy impressions. I think Instagram is in a place where engagement from real accounts( not powerlikes or engagement groups) will be the key moving forward

I did not yet, if I do I would need to build an account first.

I’m not too sure if I should build a normal or throw-away account…the latter could dilute the results.

@ELanimal - If the numbers promised are delivered exact I could subtract them and see how much engagement is real

If account is new and likes/views are bought…kiss that account goodbye. It will never grow on its own

3 Likes

True, I don’t know if I should build a normal account (organic, no automation, with a theme and original content) or build a throw-away account (bought aged account, reposting, heavy botting).

Of course I’m not going to throw fake engagement at a newly created account :wink:

1 Like

Buying Impressions is not good for account growth

1 Like