Buying Impressions - the new way to grow?

What does buying HQ impressions do to your posts?

Please don’t discuss the quality here with me, not interested in that.

Would it do any good for the engagement to combine bought impressions with likes, comments and/or views?

What about bought story engagement (Poll votings)?

Let me hear your thoughts/expiriences

Curious about this too. I feel that likes without impressions are is deadly today.

Topic was viewed 78 times though no one seems to have an answer :confused:

I think this has been discussed before.

Buying impressions, depending on how much you buy in relation to your organic number of impressions, can hurt your account in the long run.

Consider this as dosing your account with steroids.

IG can trace where the impressions are coming from. If suddenly you start receiving impressions that you normally don’t get, it sends bad signals to the algorithm. And when you stop buying impressions, it negatively hampers your account as well.

However, that’s just my opinion. I have done some testing and come to that conclusion. You can do some testing and see how that goes for you. One thing I would suggest is to not test this on a main account.

Good luck.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

You know what they say, once you go HQ impressions you never go back.

it’s not a new way. If it is a new account – it might be fatal for the long term health of the account.
I notice that if new accounts – 2 weeks to 4 months old have decent and high ER on its own it will help it grow faster as it gets bigger. Accounts with low ER new, have a hard time raising er as they get bigger. Shoutouts would be better with the dollars – not fake boobs on the account…

4 Likes

It will be terrible for your account if the quality of the impressions suck. And it will hurt your account if your follower base is low.

2 Likes

It does not help at all. Tried that once and it kind of flags your account and can lead to a shadowban. Try organic growth and engagement methods and try to engage with your community :slight_smile:

1 Like

According to @Alexnvo IG can’ trace anything and “doesn’t know shit”.

I’m confused. Everyone is saying something different…

@mjjs33 Why use organic methods when MP has so many nice features?

I could grow 100 slave accounts to promote one main account that I then do shoutouts from to grow other accounts?

Your not confused one bit. You got a bone to pick with something or someone. Every one of your conclusions are valid for people who want to grow how others want to grow. Ya know…the crap you read all over the place. Hashtags…best time to post …color of pictures and a zillion other shit. Growing is simple … Good content to masses with the most likes … Exposure is key…and good content. Adds don’t provide that…hashtaga don’t provide

3 Likes

Indeed, I am.

a lot of people are in fact, because what works for one may not work for others and that’s whack…we can only jump to conclusions on what may or may not work.
Engagment… one day it’s up and one day it’s down, at least for me don’t know about you…

I guess the best thing to do would to be to test ourselves and see what’s good

Content is key, engagement rate is key too. Kinda agree with alexnvo. Accounts at different stages has different strategies, but I noticed that accounts with good content and engagement does grow on its own. And regardless of algorithm changes. If you do what u do posting good content day on day, you should engagements getting better. I realise in the past that when engagement rate drops, people always tries something else to make it work. In the end it just doesn’t help. But doing the same shit over regardless of engagement fluctuations seems to work for me best.
2cents.

Totally agree with you. My engagement is good, without automation. I was just curios about this because I saw someone offering me buying impressions, story views and even story votes.

Isn’t those exactly the things that IG is trying to get rid off. Anyway nvr tried before. I can’t advise you further hereof…:grin:

1 Like

What a shame.

Right, Instagram is trying to get rid of fake authenticity…they are also removing people that spread fake news and false information. :slight_smile:

then be carefull when they scan mpsocial!

Still mad? Go play somewhere else :joy:

mad??? at a kid? nah…never

1 Like

I did some testing a while back and came to the same conclusion

1 Like

Anyway…

This was the offer I got:

Auto 4 000 Views on all stories for 30 days
*Auto 10 000 Video Views + Impression on all videos for 30 days
*Auto 2 000 Photo Impression on all photos for 30 days
*Auto 200 Vote Poll STORY POLL VOTES (vote1) for 30 days
*Auto 200 Instagram Saves on all posts for 30 days
*Instagram Comments Like (20 Likes on all the last 40 comments) on all Posts for 30 days