Buying likes and followers affect engagement rate?

Thanks for the info,as I am new to this forum, can you explain me a bit what the comments tool is?

Hi, I created an Instagram February 2017. I stsrtred off buying 3k fake followers. I did the follow/unfollow method and used an app to unfollow users who dudnt follow me after a period of time. I managed to gain thousands of followers with this technique. I would than but a few thousand and repeater the infollow/follow process until I reached about 23k but had 7.5k following. I did a mass unfollowing everyday until I trimmed the following to grom 7.5k to 300. After reading more about Instagram I started to do another approach which is go private and pay for promotion with other accounts which was succes. The problem I’m having now is I’m at 45k followers but get only 1.5k to 2.2k likes on my photos l and videos only get around 8k with about 20 comments. I see other accounts get this engagement with 10k or less followers. I also got an app where I arranged and blocked all the accounts of followers I bought which was about 8k but I blocked about 800 a day. I erased all apps and am now trying to use Instagram without any of these automated/bot tactics. At 45.9k I’m still getting bad engagement I mentioned above. It’s been 5 days since o erased all bots. I don’t know what to do. What should I do?? PLESSE HELP ME

2 Likes

Imagine having ghost accounts and random creepers engaging into your account just saying