Can a disabled accounts username be recovered?

My old Instagram account got disabled for sending out to many promotional dms. I have tried to get it back but it appears I cannot get it.

All I need to know is that if it would be possible to retrieve the username on the account??? Could money sort this out? Or would it not be at all possible even if I offered someone money?

Also, do Instagram eventually release usernames of disabled accounts???

Did you do that manually or with any “software”?

I guess the best thing to do is to give up this plan. Dont try it, its more likely you get scammed than you get your account name back.

I dont know it for sure and only IG can tell it, but I guess “No”. I have seen examples when an user XYZ123 changed the username to ABC456 and someone else could create an acc. with XYZ123.
But it seems like there are many accounts that got a verification request from IG a long time ago and this account name still is still not available.
Examples? Try to get one of the following usernames that doesnt seem to exist on IG:
Vienna, Sabrina, Melanie

1 Like

Manually, no software, bots or anything like that was used on my account. It was copy and paste

I am really sorry that you lost your account. I know how it is and it sucks. If you look on Instagram, it seems people dont care too much about following a user who is using e.g. “.” or “-” in his username. Maybe you can create an username similar to your old one (e.g. old one was: “Justinbieber”, now try to use “Justin.Bieber” or “_Justin.Bieber” …)

Maybe this was the reason for the ban or you got reported for spamming… Maybe next time you try to change the text each time. Alterations is important. Maybe you can learn about spintax syntax and get different alternatives that will be shown on this website:
http://sp1n.me/index.html

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like