Can I share posts from my facebook page instead of creating new post?

Can I share posts from my facebook page instead of creating new post?

Sure you can, you need to give us more details though, share them where? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok what I need to do is make a campaign for my facebook page + twitter wall (1 campaign).

After that I have to make 2nd campaign for facebook that will share the already posted posts from 1st campaign to the groups that I have joined.

This way I will promote my website + my facebook page, won’t I?

Sorry if this seems very retarded for most of you, but I am 5 days noob and I am trying to build my 1st campaign.

Also I have 1, a little side, offtopic, question.

I am using wordpress with some kind of e-commerce version (but not exactly) plugin and I have products. Is it possible to automatically share this products instead of building the posts for my campaigns 1 by 1, maybe with RSS feeds? If so, how can I do this for products? Because I thought I ca do that only with posts…

Edit: found the option where to share from a specific page

Yes, you are right :slight_smile:

Yes, you can totally use RSS feed to scrap posts from your website, you can read more about it here: Add posts from RSS

I’m glad you have figured almost everything out :slight_smile: Don’t worry you will be an expert in no time if you kept going like this.