Can I use hushed app for Facebook account phone verification for 3 accounts in 1 phone number?

I use 60 Facebook accounts for few years but they are not verified by phone. I use same IP and I clear cookies all the time.

I plan to verify 3 accounts in 1 phone number. Then, I will verify another 3 with new phone number. I will remove phone number for each account after verification.

Can I use hushed app for Facebook account phone verification for 3 accounts in 1 phone number?

I think that you should be able to do it without problems.

I use 60 Facebook accounts for few years but they are not verified by phone. I use same IP and I clear cookies all the time.

Can I verify 3 Facebook accounts with same phone number after removing from each account after verify?

I think you need to add a break between each use of the number, FB will say you can’t use that number or add a block to all the accounts that used that number!

I will verify 3 Facebook accounts in 1 phone number and remove the phone number from each account. Then, I will verify 3 more Facebook accounts in new phone number.

make sure to use different ones and take a break when verifying those accounts.

Yeah, I agree with Luca. Delays are always very important to keep your accounts on the safe side.

1 Like