Can i use twitter to drive trafic to my IG account?

if i do how? (i never had a twitter account, any twitter for dummies guide around here?)
any tips/methods any magic tricks
im about to run my personal art ig account and i want to expend my trafic leads
thx for your wisdom gangstas

Honestly, this is probably not the best forum for twitter. In my personal opinion twitter is dead as shit.

6 Likes

Driving traffic from one restricted platform to another restricted platform might be not such a good idea for a long term profit strategy . How about getting them from Twitter into an email list?

8 Likes

What is the goal of your Instagram? Twitter can be beneficial for traffic, it’s also fickle and time consuming.

Why not to drive traffic from twitter, it’s nothing to lose, just spend time to make it happen. The next question is how to make it works and give a result.

spread my art world wide

I did it, tweet 4-5 time’s a day with spin text + link to your profile.
short your profile url with tinyurl/google/bitly and spin it

1 Like

thx for your wisdom :ok_hand:

So dead. So Dead. So Dead. They reported, your ready, ZERO new users last quarter.

1 Like

The only popular thing on Twitter is Donald Trump

Twitter can be useful to promote blogs and such. I can still pull 5k+ clicks a day off my Twitter network, although I don’t expect this to stay consistent over the next couple years… Also products aren’t doing the best on Twitter anymore, although I know people that still make a comfortable living off their Twitter network.

I sell niche (only 1 niche) targeted impressions on Twitter for around $300/ 1 M impressions.

1 Like

nice great its workin for you, and i have a feelin twitter will be back in big time in the future
this is a big network, they wont give up soon

Twitter will definitely need to change some shit around to compete with Facebook.

My stock portfolio has Facebook in it, not Twitter. :wink:

sorry for jumping in, but what would be the best way to do this?

I have to say cutapig, if you can accumulate the email addresses, I think it would be very beneficial for your art as you can send newsletters to them. I’d be very interested in the best way to gather these also.

2 Likes

The best way is what is also popular on other social media like Facebook. Offer a free download (leadmagnet) to people in exchange for their email address.

I will make a post about how to do this soon :wink:

2 Likes

Just build a following on Twitter but have the same username on both Twitter and Instagram. If people like your tweets enough they’ll look for you on Instagram manually. Besides this, I like the email list building idea. I currently am building a list with Twitter and Instagram and I usually get around 75-100 new list members every month from free traffic.

This actually gave me the idea of opening affiliate accounts and treat them kinda like an affiliate blog would be, if I can come up with small enough tweets (or learn graphics and post pictures with content related to the niche) I don’t see why I couldn’t drive at least a little free traffic/possibly some conversions for affiliate products? Might make a journey thread.