Can M/S hurt main account?

Thank you for answering! Is there any chance that flagged device will be “unflagged” or it’s comes forever? Is there nothing to do with accounts once they are were on flagged device or it’s possible to continue but with less activity?

Ofcourse it gets unflagged for sure,just wait for some time and everything will be normal.

If this was the case,you would have to buy new phones every time your previous device gets flagged but this is not the case,give it some days of rest and it will come back to normal.

1 Like

5000 salves sounds crazy. Are they all run manually or are most of them run via J?

Did you try to go with f/unf of them, like 40/40/ day on those 49?

Thank you! You are helping a lot!

1 Like

no. the slaves are big accounts not needing to f/u

That requires serious balls to run 49 big accounts on one phone, just like time stopped in 2016 for you.

It is possible yet,no Instagram cannot track you down if you are rotating your mobile Ip for all of the accounts.

Never be too sure of what IG can/can’t do. If you don’t know, read their data policy. It slightly changes over the years, but they clearly write black on white that they can track much more than a single IP, and thus the “IP rotating” method.

Also, please note that for some ISP you’ll barely get a new IP by rotating, sometimes less than 5, even in a town with >100k people.

So if your strategy deeply relies on rotating mobile proxies IP, you should better find something else, or add something more valuable, to fool Instagram :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Perfectly said but…

If I talk about my ISP,they provide 32 subnets for each mobile data so I am on a safer side here,also yes we cannot rely on this method forever but till now,it’s 100% working properly without any doubts.

I check ISP,how many subnets they provide and only then buy accordingly.

What @denis1 is saying is that rotating proxies aren’t the solution to all of your problems - this is what it sounds like you’re saying. There is a combination of a lot of things that are assisting in making your accounts “100% working” (i.e. manually vs automation, proper warmups, etc). You can have the best superhero proxy that was ever made, but if you spam the account it will still get blocked or banned.

Yes but as you can see people are having 40-50 accounts on the same device with mobile data so proxy isn’t in this situation.

Also yes according to what I have tried,let’s say you want to follow 10 people on all the 40 accounts on the same device and if you do it together even by rotating your mobile data,ofcourse some of your accounts will get disabled because I have tried this as exactly as I am saying.

But,as of now you can manage 50 accounts on the same device easily with 100% working,if you can do humanly and different actions on all of them on different times with different pattern then it will surely survive.

Infact my accounts with smspva are surviving this way without any phone verification so I can 100% confirm that,just that I don’t use all accounts on the same day but spread it in 2-3 days accordingly and it is working perfectly.

This doesn’t mean it’s 100% working

And that is exactly what I’m saying. The combination of your proxy, doing human actions, and using the accounts at different times are ALL helping your accounts survive. If your proxy was the 100% solution to everything, then you could be doing 1000 follows/day no problem without the help of everything else.

I don’t want newer people to get confused that a proxy can solve everything. Everyday we have people asking “what’s a good proxy?” and that alone doesn’t solve the problem.

I am doing this daily and for me it’s 100% working and I am sure that many people are using cloners successfully,how does proxy come in the game when you are using mobile data.

Well whatever is your opinion,I truly respect that but I personally don’t agree with it at all because I am doing it myself and for me it’s a working solution,maybe because I am doing humanly behavior with proper timings and unusual patterns to keep it real,Idk what’s keeping it safe but all i am cared about is that it’s safe and for now,it is.

I hope your ISP told you that this IP range (1-32) is shared with other users, and also with all the other data plans from the same ISP. But well, whatever the issue is, the flag probably won’t be at IP/subnets level, but accounts level.

That’s why your grand-mother which is trying to like the last pictures of @Baking_Food can do without issue, with the same ISP !

A proxy (4G) is, physically, a mobile data plan (SIM card). So whatever you do on an account with “SIM card”, theorically, you should be able to do the same with a “proxy”.

But once more, between theory and tests, there are a bunch of different worlds in between :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fine but I believe what I have tested and if someone doesn’t agree,it’s their decision,Thanks.

I have nothing to say about you tests, it’s totally fine :slightly_smiling_face: Was just making a precision about what IG can track, as it might misunderstand some people here !

1 Like

For sure,no doubt about it.

I would consider it one of the more safe strategies, but if people report your account it can decrease your Engagement Rate.

Not really. Most of the OG’s here on MP social know I do – most of my pages have a facebook page, and all are under my name – i don’t use them to spam. One time I had nearly 70 on one phone. Took them off as they were dead accounts purchased. Every account – Facebook knows it’s mine so there is really no problem