Can not get usa views to my reels

hi guys I have a query that pertains to optimizing marketing strategies, particularly in the realm of free traffic acquisition. As of late, the prevailing method involves leveraging viral reels to stimulate engagement and encourage users to interact with and subsequently follow one’s account. However, I am encountering a challenge in scaling this approach.

Specifically, my objective is to target individuals exclusively from the United States, ensuring that my audience comprises 100% U.S.-based users. Despite employing tactics such as proxies, and VPNs, and utilizing USA-specific hashtags, I am unable to attract traffic from the desired demographic.

I am seeking your expertise and guidance on how best to execute this strategy effectively. Your insights would be immensely valuable in addressing this matter.

Thank you for your assistance and consideration.

1 Like

looking for it, too

What’s your setup? API, EB or phones?
Proxies can be tricky, because if they are not setup correctly and monitored they can and will leak your real IP or DNS.
VPN even more so, need to be setup correctly.

We have seen real life examples of phones with SIM cards and the Instagram app, traveling to a different country and within a few hours being shown content from the new country and within a few week (2-3 weeks) fully adapting to the new country. While still keeping the mobile IP of the original country and being in roaming mode. The IG app can see your GPS, that you are roaming with a cellular connection and will see this a realistic usecase.
TikTok has been using the actual SIM card to determine your location, basically the SIM cards hardcoded country code. This is an easy one to solve on phones.

So it is important to always start from a real life example and realistic usecase. Then work your way backwards and see how IG deals with the changes.

1 Like

I am just facing a similar situation, but in Romania.

The setup is Android Phones with individual SIM cards and iProxy set on each phone.

I am using 1 identity per proxy (our identities are 1 facebook profile, 1 instagram profile, 1 tiktok profile)

My problem is, whenever I repost edited reels, the audio is assigned to its original user (we do not change the audio at all because we do cats and dogs videos), however, I notice big pages are uploading reposted content as well, but their audio (the same as the OC account) is assigned to the page.

Example: I download 1 clip from User orange_cat_with_this_name and I then reupload after editing the visuals and after uploading, the audio goes to “orange_cat_with_this_name - Original Audio”

However, this very same example when checked on big pages, makes the Audio be like:

This_Big_Page_That_Reuploads_As_Well - Original Audio.

I am trying to figure out what to do here for a couple of days now. TikTok warned me, Ig didnt, but it put the audio under the original user. Same did Facebook.