Can Someone Please Tell Me What the HECK a Traffic Light Is?

Honestly, sometimes I wonder if the people who created reCAPTCHA are illiterate morons.

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten the traffic light selection correct before. Do they want you to include poles? Who knows! Do they only want the traffic lights which are on, or all of them? I have so many questions.

Why do I get told ‘Please select all matching images’ with busses and fire hydrants, but not with crosswalks and traffic lights?

Also, what the F***!!! is the difference between a car and a vehicle???

2 Likes

You are not alone :joy:

1 Like

I agree, traffic lights are f*cked up lol

Even when you select correctly the items, they will put the red sentence “try again, you did an error” or something like that - it makes you feel dumb but I’m glad other people have same issues

1 Like

I’m so over looking at bikes, crosswalks, buses and traffic lights. I’d like a few more hydrants instead.

2 Likes

yeah fully with you, the traffic lights are the WORSTSTSTSTST

1 Like

I just select everything even connected to the light and cross my fingers… sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, but ultimately… fuck that crap. Although I prefer it over having to buy a number for PV.

1 Like

Anyone remember the days that 6k limit was our only issue? We’ve come a loooooong way.

On topic yes fire hydrant is my favorite or busses.

2 Likes

Sometimes it tells me to select boats,but there are no freaking boats!!

1 Like

Worst is the hcaptcha damn,also the one which tells you to put the missing block at the right place and then slide the bar,most annoying.

1 Like

I have learnt that if 10-15% of the object is in another square, do not choose that square.

Even though it is technically in that square, it will say you got it wrong…

Also great when you have to login to .ru emails and figure out Russian Captcha :exploding_head:

1 Like