Can the iPhone X set up proxy that I can use for Jarvee?

This might sound dumb and I don’t know much about proxies but I do know they’re expensive. I have an iPhone X. I have a 4g LTE connection. Can I use it for Instagram automation with Jarvee for other people’s account? If yes, how many accounts can I have using the same proxy?
I hope it isn’t a dumb question :sweat_smile:
I really don’t have the money to spend on 4g proxies. I am a broke 23 years old lol, so I am trying to find a way around this. This is a screenshot of my iPhone x. Hope it helps.

2 Likes

wow broke with an iPhone X…
Yes you can use your connection to use it in a proxy software, but what your are showing has nothing to do with it!! that’s to configure a proxy so your phone uses it.
You need to read more posts in the forum my friend…and if you need money sell your phone and buy a cheaper alternative :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha :sweat_smile: “Broke with an iPhone x.”
You caught me with my pants down. I tried looking through the posts but I don’t know which one has the information I need. Can you link me?

Give me your IP x i will give you my Mobile Proxy :drooling_face:. You can use Allproxy but it only have Android version so you need Connect your IP X to your computer as Modem internet and setup Allproxy on your computer and use it on Jarvee

1 Like

Start with this…

2 Likes

Allproxy, what is that? Please explain more :slight_smile: