Can this be the ending of IG dynasty?

New members should be required to sign an agreement to not make end of the world threads.

3 Likes

What do you mean by that? Didnā€™t quite get your point on this one?

This is the free for all lounge and I posted what I thought was relevant. And I do not see me interrupting any important threads. Now if something might have been against the rules here, I believe we have moderators to raise a finger.

Maybe, but I donā€™t see this as a problem. jarvee lets you automate a lot of social media, itā€™s up to you to chose the right one haha.

I mean, right now, there arenā€™t limits on Linkedin (well, yes, but itā€™s not that hard as Instagram). Plus, you can contact real business, where the real money is.

You can try with pinterest too if you want :wink:

I am personally staying on IG. I got no problem adapting and learning new ways. I am doing my share of testings tbh. :slightly_smiling_face:
To me it was interesting to find out what people in here generally think after all this. For those who are upset getting out some of their frustrations and those who believe differently might explain why they still believe there is potential in IG automation. Those being positive minded could eventually calm the frustrated once down with their point of view and ideas.