Can we get a consensus on what’s the absolute max follows an account can do in 24 hours?

I keep seeing a lot of varying numbers. And I’m aware that age and proxies play into it. So let’s say a 6 month old account with some previous activity. Once it’s been warmed up, what’s the highest range you can set the follows to while remaining relatively safe?

1 Like

I generally stay to 150ish. Thats just me personally

1 Like

Safe 100
Max 200
Over 200 Pretty risky.
Same goes for unfollows.
But all this goes down to quality of your slaves, which mostly is based on correct warmup.
Also how fast you do the actions.
So:
Daily limits
Warmup
And corret settings.

2 Likes

Really depends on what kind of accounts / proxy / setup you are using. There’s no general rule. The 200/200/200 is actually true when you do multiple kind of actions, on a good quality setup.

But you also can do 300-400/day, if you only do that with also a quality stuffs.

Exactly the same reason why in some cases, you might not even reach 50/day on a shit system

1 Like

100 would be the most stable way to keep your account alive and well.

the old accounts can go up to 150 but you will definitely get some verifications and stuff i still recommend 100 as the ultimate number

1 Like

if accounts and proxies are good enough. 100 to 150 safely

1 Like

Do you use API or EB?
With EB I recommend more than 10% of API
API 150
EB 165

1 Like

200 is a top limit, I would never go over that number. But to make it safe over a longer period of time, go between 100-150 per day.

1 Like

What exactly is the 200/200/200? follows/likes/comments? Is 200 comments a day really that viable?

Follow/unfollow/like. Doing 200 comments per day is considered very aggressive. I don’t think you can do 200 comments per day nowadays, you will get action/temporary block from IG. 30-40 comments per day as the daily limit + using good spin syntax should be safe.

I don’t think denis is referring to 200 comments I think 200/200/200 follow/unfollow/like even 200 is still a little bit much to start with try to keep it under 100 for a good period of time then you can increase a bit

1 Like

Yeah, because I think there is a 6000 follows monthly limit that many people agree on.

1 Like