Can you grow Ig profile purely using hashtags?

Clever! Going to definitely try this! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Not exactly. You should add any comment (let’s call it first comment), then reply to it with hashtags (second comment), and then delete the first comment

I did that, using the reply feature. Then I deleted the original comment but the post is not showing for those hashtags anymore.

Maybe I am missing something

1 Like

ive been doing that for 2 months now. sadly someones always gotta reveal it lmao
can’t use any more than 90 hashtags though if your going with regular characters. (from my experience) have you managed to get more than 90?

1 Like

Yes, we’ve managed to place up to 300 hashtags. But it depends on the age of the account, and on how active it was during its lifetime. For young accounts you can hardly place 70 hashtags or so.

Just do not overfill it, in this case your account’s ‘hashtag capacity’ will become lower.

Tried this and successfully placed ~60 hashtags. Didn’t try to put many though as I thought it would get risky :sweat_smile:. The method seems to be working for last 3-4 posts that I did. Would try more.

Do you use the ladder method for hashtags? I stopped using them for my fitness account but may try it again

1 Like

Can you put more than 30 hashtags? Is this a new update?

1 Like

Yep. At least as far as I understand what you call ‘the ladder method’. Using a set of low-frequency, mid-frequency, high-frequency hashtags.

That’s something that is available for a very long time already. You cannot place more than 30 visible hashtags, but you can place much more hidden hashtags.

1 Like

Oh never new the hidden method. So, these can still rank even though you are placing 100+ hashtags?

Guys any good # tool recomendation?

1 Like

We just started developing it. Hopefully in a fortnight or so it will be released in beta.

1 Like

We have developed a free tool. DMing you the details :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can you please share with me?

2 Likes

I will DM you to see exactly what you are talking about :grin:

2 Likes