Can you switch to Business Account in Jarvee?

Can you switch from a standard account to business account through the EB in Jarvee?

1 Like

No. You need to do it the normal way

2 Likes

Okay, thank you. So when I plan to put it into software I consider it would be the best to create a facebook account and connecting it right after the creation process of the instagram account?

Because now the only option to do this is switching back the IPs all over the world, switch to business account and around the world tour back. Thats something I would like to provide. :smile:

1 Like

If you don’t have to switch don’t from what I have read. Have heard both sides of the coin, keeping all mine non business.

2 Likes

You mean you dont think it has an Impact in reach, trust, etc. on the account?

1 Like

I’ve definitely see a difference with new accounts between business and personal.
Business accounts are easier to grow if they are genuine.
On aged and warmed up accounts there is no difference that I see.

2 Likes

This was a concern I had for a long time. From what I see, the only pro from an account being business is the swipe up story feature, that can bring many clicks to your website (or whatever). What I do, is I wait the account to grow to 10k followers, so it is healthier compared to a new acc. Then I buy the shittiest phone possible to be able to change a max of 5 accounts into bussiness. I don’t know if it’s the best method, but it sure works.

2 Likes

Yes you are right @Papadopoulus the swipe up feature is really powerful! You can use every phone actually as long as you change your IPs for everyone. But when you are very far away from your proxy location (lets say Asia und you live in Europa) you have a long distance in between. It shouldnt be a problem as people are travelling and its human but with 5 accounts at the same location at the same time is definitely not what I prefer to do regarding footprints.

Okay, thank you @Avo
Maybe its the best to create FB+IG and connect them from the beginning. What do you think is better create FB + IG seperated or create IG trough your FB account? Does someone has experiences with that business accounts in bulk?

Hy @roy is it an older IG account or a new one? Have you tried creating fb account the same way you create IG account (browser-addons, fresh IP,etc?)

The main difference if you create IG Account trough fb is: the Account will be created based on your fb information. So if it’s a new Fb and and you only made it for this IG account that doesn;t make a difference beacause you want to use the same information anyway.

1 Like

Its older and already added in software. I didnt tried so far, but I will test that in the future. I would do it in the same process I think so (same ip, etc).

Yes information will be the same, but I just thought about ehich version is better for safe creation trust score in a process.

1 Like

I have not tested personally but have read enough from people who have that it could have an impact.

how would it work if you potentially wanted to sell the acct after switching it to business? As you need to link it to a facebook account?

You can switch it back to normal or sell it with the facebook account together

When the fb account is aged or also build up with some audience that could be an pretty cool upsell

So what would be the best process in this case?

To which question are you reffering? In creating or selling the Account? @Papadopoulus

Switching IP’s from the same phone. Wouldn’t that leave footprints for same device ID log in in all accounts?

1 Like

Yes that was what I was talking about…
Thats why I think its the best to decide from the beginning if you want to have business or normal and then switch just one time over to proxy which you use for Software.

1 Like