Cannot Appeal My Disabled IG

There’s a few useful tips in this article that might help as well:

Hi Henry, did you eventually get your account back?

Hello. About a year ago I got my instagram account disabled. Lately I’ve been trying to get a back after losing hope for a bit. I made five different emails appealing on each one of them and sometimes not even getting a reply. Everytime I submit a new form they don’t reply back. I had that account for about 4 years. If anyone could help that would be amazing.

Hey there! I have been filling the appeal forms but I don’t get a mail-back saying to catch a code or send a document back. I tried changing the IP but still no luck? Anyone can help me here?

1 Like

If one does not work try another. Here are 4 that work. I always get at least one Mail when using all of them after another.

1. Instagram Help Center
  2. Instagram Help Center
  3. My Instagram Account Was Deactivated | Facebook
  4. Instagram Help Center

i was also having the same issue I tried another email and I got the code but after sending the pic I am not getting any answer from them and it’s been almost a week. I did a mistake and used a cheap otp from a site on a good account of mine and it’s banned and not getting recovered.

Don’t worry about that. Just keep sending appeals.

1 Like

but before this i never had this issue I always got the answer this time something looks fishy on ig’s side. Maybe they changed something with the appeal form

Well, they do all the time - but this ‘issue’ exists since back in November 2020 and just got amplified since the beginning of 2021. Your account will still get rejected/unbanned without any email back. Sometimes they send a reply weeks/months later, sometimes you don’t get anything.

1 Like

Hi, About the appealing form, I found this : « Always pick the United States even if you’re not from the US » I don’t live in the US, so I should pick the US from county options ? Can Instagram see my location IP ?