Cannot Appeal My Disabled IG

Anyone here can appeal banned / disabled instagram through the form they provide? In last one week, I cannot appeal. After fill the form, there was not any notification / email from instagram.

2 Likes

Keep on trying! Try to fill in the form from another ip.

GL!

Danny

4 Likes

Same thing with me
Got 20k followers account banned 1 month ago and after appealing once and got denied, i cant appeal anymore…
I meam i can… but i dont get the appealing email

2 Likes

Yeah, even i don’t get any notification after fill the form. I think usually we will get notification “Thank you for contacting Instagram bla bla bla …”

2 Likes

Did you tried from another IP?

1 Like

No.
Will try and update here :slight_smile:
Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

Yup. @dma0245 is right. Try to another IP. Some ISP changes IP when they restart their modems for 5 mins. That works for me all the time. I used to send 20 banned accounts on the same IP and restart it for a new one. Hope you get your accounts back/

1 Like

And how much of them did you really restore?

1 Like

All of it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So for the conclusion, I must appeal with different IP. Can I appeal every time I change the IP at a time (every 15 minutes change IP to appeal without wait instagram replies) or I must wait the replies from instagram (let say rejected) then change my IP to appeal again?

The most important thing is you get an email for photo and verification request.

When they once did not reply for 1 week to my appeal, I tried to reset my IP and send another request, got their email and replied. 2 days later, I got my account back. Just keep trying.

Though I also believe that they do not care about the face much (who sent what), they care about the hand writing of your verification code. What I observed was, when my handwriting wasn’t readable enough, they did not activate my account until I sent them a different photo 5x. Also, when my face was covered with my hair, they did not activate my account until I sent them a different photo 5x. So just make sure your handwriting is clear and your face is also visible. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try it and will update here later. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

Can I know what method do you use to reset IP?

1 Like

Its been around 17 days since i got hacked and disabled. I keep trying and the forms with the photo verification or business document verification keeps popping up and I still keep getting the same disabled response.

Keep trying?

Got same problem omg

Bro did you figure it out. My 75k account got disabled and I tried the appeal form and I got declined. And now when I keep trying Instagram doesn’t reply

Bro did you figure it out. My 75k account got disabled and I tried the appeal form and I got declined. It doesn’t work anymore. Does the up address have anything to do with it

Bro what’s your Instagram account I need your help my 75k account got disabled and I’m having the same problem all these people are having

Hey @Henry_Zimbler :slight_smile:
After sending a ban appeal with 1 email, you can’t use it again for some days.
What you can do is to use another email on the ban appeal form so the IG mail will send to this email, you can use multiple emails on same account you want to unban!

Spam the shit out of them

Yo it says to put the email listen on your account though.