Cannot Register Accounts Using Browers

Hey guys,
anyone is experiencing this problem where you can’t register accounts using a browser?

what happens exactly when you try that? do you get any errors? can you share some screenshots

You don’t get any errors, its just that it doesn’t allow you to click the Sign Up and direct you to the next screen…

just tested it and I was able to get through all steps with no issues, are you trying from your home IP or using proxies? maybe it’s an IP issue just maybe…

1 Like

home IP address… hmmm … maybe it’s my problem then… I will check it …
Thanks Luca for the clarification …:+1:t2:

1 Like

Prolly the issue is somehow related to your IP address or to a device from which you are trying to create accounts.

1 Like

If u are trying for bulk creation then it’s obvious problem unless u are good at spoofing Ur self.

1 Like

From my experience that issue is related to the IP used during account creation. So, either use proxies or stop creating accounts using the IP for 24-48 hours. After some time home IP can be used again for accounts creation.

1 Like

its related to ip and also if the browser used too many times to register then it redirect you to next page without sign up wait for minimum 2 days and then try. same thing happend with me in past with gmail

2 Likes

Its the broswer, the cookies, the ip, even your computer specs can get recorded. You are leaving footprints. Its very hard to avoid all these things unfortunately.

Its not just the ip. But that would be your current issue.

1 Like

Connect your pc to your phone data connection and see if problem still exists.
Also avoid Gmails.

2 Likes