Can't copy links or text with links anymore?

Hey, just a quick question.

Are you able to copy links or texts with links from Direct Messages, when someone send them to you.

For me it doesn’t work anymore since a few days, is this a “protection” against the DM Spams lately?

You can’t do it manually ? Or with automation

1 Like

I mean just manually.

I just tested it and it seems to be working fine, I was able to copy links and text from DMs

1 Like

I also tried now to copy manually but couldn’t
@Luca tell us how

1 Like

I did not do anything special just copy the link and text from DM’S within the app and then I tested from the browser as well and it’s working fine, nothing special really :grin:

1 Like

Same here, I can’t copy DM that has a link in it. If you press on the DM, do you see the option Copy Text @Luca ?

1 Like

yes a long press on the dm give me the copy option after that I click on copy and that’s it, working fine

1 Like

same nothing happening after a long press.

1 Like

for me it still doesn’t work either

is there maybe a difference between the iphone and android version?

I am using the android version.

try to re-login to the account and try again and see, if the issue persist you can try from another account from another device and see if you are able to copy the messages or not.

1 Like

Now done :blush:

2 Likes

did you re-login or changed the account? or did it just work by it’s own?

1 Like

when u said re-login than I reinstalled the app and then tried. its done

2 Likes

I’m using android as well and it’s working fine there, try to re-login as well, rose had it work like that.

2 Likes

u can reinstall the app and send a link on ur device then hold on for just 2 sec the pop notification will come on on the middle of ur screen or on the bottom right @cr4ck

3 Likes

for me it’s still not working, even after re-installing, but thx for your input, it’s not such a huge problem, I can just click on the link and copy it from the browser as a workaround. :+1:

2 Likes

Working fine for me. It might be a big or something

2 Likes

which device are u using.?

it might be @Prithvi but I tried in three different devices but not copied now I reinstalled in all three devices it start coping the same link which is putted on my comment

1 Like