[CASE STUDY] My Shocking Findings On Business Profile vs Personal Profile ๐Ÿ“ˆ

Ah I see, but arenโ€™t there more stats that you can check through facebook for creator accounts or am I imagining things?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing usefull case study๐Ÿ‘Œ

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

I personally noticed nothing. I have both personal and business accounts in the same niche and they get about the same engagement rate.

Thanks for the insightful post, I just changed two accounts from creator to personal account, now will test with few hashtags and see how my reach will be.

3 Likes

Thank you for this insightful and thorough post. Itโ€™s insane that this company would have the nerve to do this. Seems like it would be a legal issue too.

2 Likes

@Luffy absolutely great! Thanks mate, I owe you one :v:

3 Likes

I tried this and unfortunately my post performance has fallen dramatically.

Account was a creator account since around June 2019. Around 11.5k followers.

Since the switch to personal account my likes have dropped from a consistent 550 to 300 likes.

Will give it another few weeks before switching back to creator.

2 Likes

Has anybody tried a 3rd party app for insights?
Itโ€™s one thing I want, but I donโ€™t want to go business.

1 Like

Great read!

Iโ€™ve been seeing this trend also but didnt had time nor energy to put something into it. I guess I dont need anymore :wink: Thank you!

1 Like

Same here. Let me know if you find one. I thought maybe later or Quicksprout but I am kinda worried of connecting any third party to my account at this point to not lower the trust score

1 Like

Great analytics here ! Thanks for sharing :wink:

Business acc has been spotted ages ago about killing reachโ€ฆ

1 Like

Thanks for the share pirate king !!

2 Likes

I have MANY large accounts that are Personal but had analytics grandfathered in prior to them offering business accounts.

1 Like

So was there a time when analytics was a feature for all accounts and those still have them without switching to buiseness? That would explain how do many large influencers that have to work with brands that obviously have personal profiles can show analytics

2 Likes

I have those on some of my accounts โ€ฆnot as good as creator and business but really helpful

1 Like

Great case study! Iโ€™ve seen a lot of rumors and Guedes about this, but first time Iโ€™ve seen a more legit test. Appreciate you sharing!

Off to switch all my business accounts to personal :grinning:

1 Like

I actually did a test on this and couldnโ€™t see any changes between the engagement on business/personal on my test account.

2 Likes

I changed my account to Personal and seams that some of my followers that I have never seen before are liking my contentโ€ฆso I donโ€™t know the average because I have other external sources of engagement but I think we have a difference between Business and personal.

1 Like

Exact same thing happened to me immediately after switching. Even on stories. Seemed pretty convincing to me โ€ฆ

I know this is a long time ago, however I wanted to say that I will be trying this. Will be reverting my business account to a personal account and see if this changes anything.

In the meantime, did anything happen for you guys? What are your findings in all this time?