Change accounts inertia

A couple years ago I started my personal account and I started getting lots of followers from South America, eventho my goal was to get followers from my country, Spain. Obvious reason is, if I want to get deals with brands, I better have followers from my own country.

Now it’s been two years and for the last few months I’ve been trying to only interact with account from Spain (being this quite hard to control over Jarvee, but I try, specially when I do it manually) but my followers are still coming from South America.

Analytics websites like hypeautidor are telling me 20% of my followers are from Spain, but instagram says only 5% of them are, so I’m a struggling a bit trying to figure out a way to change that South American followers inertia.

I hope I explained myself good enough, and someone could show some light to this :slight_smile:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Shouldn’t be hard to control over Jrv, just use local Spanish sources that are not big enough to be universal, “micro influencers” if you will

Thank you for answering :slight_smile:

I will try looking for smaller sources. There are so many influencers and “influencers wannabe” in Spain that I think most of them bought followers and I’m finding it hard to manage, but still will try.

Thanks again :slight_smile: