Change in comment section

Once again a minor update from Instagram. The comment section now can be sort by top comment and recent comment.

Like the topic discussed recently - people buying likes to comment to be on top and gain followers, this will hugely favor them and a big headache for people like me to be able to make sure I replied all comments :frowning:

2 Likes

This has been around on youtube for a long time now and it doesnā€™t pose a big issue there as far as I knowā€¦

I think itā€™s a double edged sword, as people that buy likes for their comment can be made out easier by Instagram.

Of course thereā€™ll be top-notch providers that will make sure the comments look legit to the algorithms and measures.

But everyone leaves traces over time and data is stored, like, forever? So no worries :smiley:

1 Like

I canā€™t find a place to buy comment likes, correct me if Iā€™m wrong but its not common for people to sell them right?

The feature just got released buddy! :joy:

Noticed that today too.
As said here above, i also think they came up with this feature to make like-comment buyers lives harder.

I agree. For the fake comments, itā€™ll be easier to make them visible in radar.
Just for normal people, it got difficult to make sure we reply to all comments.

1 Like

There are few services which claim they sell likes for comments. But never used them and with the current update, I would not dare to.

I find the ā€œNewest Thingā€ pretty cool :innocent:

This is just a UI upgrade, nothing to worry about :smile:

1 Like

This is good, now you can target the most recent users means they are more likely to follow back!