Change LVL3 Title From Regular to Advanced

Hello Team

I wanted to suggest changing the name of the LVL3 title ‘Regular’.

Regular is a synonym for ordinary, and so I don’t think it’s a wise choice of word in this particular instance, as it can imply that the user is a normal member of the community.

Right now, the LVL2Member’ seems more advanced at first glance.

I recommend using the term ‘Advanced’ or something similar instead of ‘Regular’.

We will then have the following heirarchy of titles:

LVL0 - New
LVL1 - Basic
LVL2 - Member
LVL3 - Advanced
LVL4 - Leader
LVL5 - MPsocial Team

This is just my opinion, not sure if the community will agree - but it’s something to consider.

• Keep User LVL3 Regular
  • Change User LVL3 to Advanced
  • Change User LVL3 to Something Else

0 voters

If you chose the third option, please provide a suggestion in the comments if possible.

6 Likes

Hey bud on an unrelated note looked at the link in your bio and it looks amazing good job.

3 Likes

Lvl3 should be removed

Thank you kindly!

What makes you say that?

+1 for this change

1 Like

Well, at the rate they have been giving out level 3 it really has become “regular” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ouch. :sweat_smile:

Maybe if you dont know how to become regular you think it should be called advanced. But when you know how you get lvl3 i see no point in calling it advanced to be honest. Regular fits pretty well. Like regular software user. Makes total sense to me. Of course Advanced sounds cooler - absolutely agree there.

4 Likes

I purely suggested it to give newer users a better idea of and respect for the more advanced users of the forum. It’s not self-explanatory when you see ‘Regular’ next to someone’s name as a new user.

1 Like

Yes, I like the idea

1 Like

Yes it would be better than regular

1 Like

As a recent new user I got mixed up with the levels and what they meant.
Level Three would make much more sense to be Advanced. I’m sure I wasn’t the only N00b to have this mix up.

1 Like

Why dont just call the levels like lvl1, lvl2, lvl3 since we are always referring to them like that.

6 Likes

This is a nice alternative. Thanks for suggesting!

i would not mind

• Youngling.
  • Padawan.
  • Knight.
  • Master.
  • Grand Master
9 Likes

Agree to @Tigrisss but from a marketing, POV sounds a bit too simpler for such advanced marketers :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about Sensei?

4 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner(s). :laughing:

3 Likes

Lvl 3 users should be able to set a custom title :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes