Changing Niche for Certain Accounts

What do you guys suggest about changing niches?

I have a couple of accounts that are on a different niche and I want them to be on a new niche i am now working…

pretty much these accounts joined 3000 groups already…

and I want them to join a different niche groups… and post on those new groups…

should I unjoin? or just ignore the already old groups?

here is a screenshot

1 Like

Damn, That’s a lot of groups for a single account :joy: I’m surprised that the account is not suspended yet.

I can’t really suggest to join more groups as I’m afraid that will get you block. However, Let’s see if someone who can share their thoughts about this.

very old accounts… 2005 - 2007

the earning for these niches seems to be going downhill… so I am working with a different niche now
that is working good…

I just need these rock solid accounts transferred over…

Jeez 10 year old accounts, that makes sense now but i wouldnt waste time unjoining unless the niche is completely unrelated

1 Like

If you’re absolutely sure you’re not going to use this niche again I’d say you unjoin them and join the new ones. There is a certain point where fb will tell you that you can’t join any more groups, you might reach that if you keep those.

2 Likes

I will have to disagree with that Johnny as I had a bad experience while unjoining and joining after with a day or two ( The ban hammer was waiting for me ) even that the accounts were 1 - 3 years old. so I suggest maybe sending those groups to the ignore list instead and just start joining the new groups you are targeting.

If for some reason you weren’t allowed to join more groups with that account, let the account rest for 1 week after the unjoin before you start joining again.

2 Likes