Changing the Useragent and Resetting Device ID to Release “Sticky” Temporary Blocked Accounts

Changing the Useragent and Resetting Device ID to Release “Sticky” Temporary Blocked Accounts

Disclaimer: This solution should only be applied to “sticky” temporary blocked account/s. “Sticky” TB accounts are those accounts which are still in the temporary blocked status even after doing the “relog-in with embedded browser and run follow tool.”

STEPS:

1. Open the profile’s embedded browser. (see photo 1)

1. Check if the profile can “follow” other accounts by clicking the “follow” button. (see photo 2)

1. If it can’t execute follow actions, click reset device ID. (see photo 3)

1. Change Embedded Browser UserAgent. (see photo 4)

1. Redo the warming-up of the account by changing the follow and unfollow limit to (10- 20 40-50). (see photos 5 and 6)

1. Open embedded browser again and click enable manual browsing. (see photo 7)

1. Log in to the account and try to execute follow actions.

2. If it works, mark the account as valid. (see photo 8)

1. If it does not, wait for another day if you plan to reset the device ID and change the useragent again. (see photo 10)
2 Likes

Thank you. I have this problem with one account.
I changed the device and will let you know if it works!

:grin: waiting to your update

Thank you very much. I have followed the instructions successfully. When using the embedded browser to access and follow has done, but on the MP, the error is still reported. Maybe need more follow-up to know exactly.

Did you refresh the page on the embedded browser after you followed the user to see if the follow sticks? What does the error message say exactly?

Thanks for your answer. I have fixed it

that doesn’t seem to work anymore nowadays. do you confirm?