🔥 Cheap 4G Mobile Proxy. Private 4G/LTE

May I ask a couple questions.

With your proxy…do you think it’s ok to add accounts to replace banned one’s on this one proxy? Will IG connect them in anyway and ban all my accounts?

How many accounts would you recommend I can use if I’m only scraping 2 accounts per hour per account with a lot of filters?

Thank you very much.

Trial please.
Thanks

Yes you can replace those accounts.

Will IG connect them in anyway and ban all my accounts?

Banning or not banning is no way related to 4G proxy, it depends on other factors like fingerprints, accounts, and how you handle accounts.

How many accounts would you recommend I can use if I’m only scraping 2 accounts per hour per account with a lot of filters?

I cannot advice on scraping. please test what works for you.

I want 4G trial

Are you having any issues now?

I have tested these proxies and they are clean. I tested them on seven websites and databases. These babies displayed a perfect score on all of tests (this is rare). I ran a couple of my child accounts doing crazy amount of actions right away. I must say I was expecting to encounter action blocks within the first couple of hours. However to my surprise none of the accounts received action blocks or PV/EV from IG. Communication with the seller is prompt and he answered all my questions. Needless to say I am keeping the proxies and I will purchase more.

trial sent @nowown

Can you send me free trial please?

Hi guys, all proxies sold out, please place your orders a day or two before in advance.
Thanks

I want free trial

@Geoimranawan trial sent

4G Proxy trial and how to buy the proxy ?

:fire: New proxies in stock HMU

Hi. I would like a trial please.

Trial sent @Steven1

In past many accounts died due to proxy problems while using jarvee.
While looking for a new proxy, I found Indian proxy here.
I’m very satisfied and I’m sure it’s a very good proxy.
The price was also very low, so the cost was reduced more than the existing proxy.
If you are looking for a cheap and good proxy, this is the answer.

I am using his proxies for scraping purposes and they are working alright so far. I will buy more if I start scaling up my setup.

:fire: thanks @sunho for such a lovely review :slight_smile:
It helps a lot :raised_hands:

I’m a real fan of ggncool 4G proxies. I have never had any problems and they work great. I highly recommend them :+1:

This proxy met the conditions I wanted. It’s fast and cheap. And the seller’s feedback is very fast. He is sincere and kind. I hope it lasts for a long time.