Check who unfollowed you and who doesn't follow you back on Instagram

Hi everyone,

Im looking for a website that analyze who unfollowed you, who doesn’t follow you back and more on instagram.
I use the ios app “Command” but i want to try something different.

Thanks

2 Likes

Instagram has been shutting down all of those recently, even those that use the official API. I wonder what they are up to…

3 Likes

I have found apps to be more useful for this.
Apps like:

• “InsTrack”
  • “Cleaner”

(not affiliated in any way).

However, I haven’t used them in a while so can’t say for sure if they still have what you’re looking for.

3 Likes

Hi! Thanks for the reply. “Cleaner” dont work anymore. “InsTrack” dont work very well and its paid.

1 Like

Yeah i got an email from them stating they had to comply with the rules

1 Like

Hello,

These are the apps that I currently use for (iOS):

1. Unfollowers (by Prakash Desai) - lets you unfollow 100+ every 15 minutes (but I would advise waiting at least an hour)
  2. Followers (by Component Studios) - lets you unfollow 60/hr
  3. Followers+ (by NoApostroph3s) - lets you unfollow 60/hr, but also shows a lot of information such as who your most engage followers are and your most popular posts. Downside is it’s a paid app but it’s fairly cheap.

I’m not affiliated with these apps. I’ve tried tons of unfollow apps on the app store and these are the only ones that work for me and still use today.

2 Likes

Followers+ doesn’t work anymore for this. They posted a notice saying that Instagram asked them to stop giving this info, and they did.

1 Like

That’s odd because I just tested it just now and it still works lol.

Which part are you talking about specifically?

This is the notice from Followers+

From what I understand they have to remove the follower/unfollower info. So you will not be able anymore to see who you follow but doesn’t follow you back.

2 Likes

Cleaner is so good i even paid for the Pro version

Cleaner is working perfectly fine for me. I can use filters to see who follows me back and who doesn’t it.

2 Likes

Instagram is going to ban this app in 3,2,1…

2 Likes