Choose the winner for a giveaway

Hey guys, i’m running a giveaway. I would like to know the easieast way to choose a random winner from the comments.

Thanks

4 Likes
6 Likes

Is there a similar tool for youtube too?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Super useful, will bookmark! Main issue I see is proving that giveaways are not scam so this should be helpful

2 Likes

Thanks dude. You should login with Instagram, it’s a third part app and i don’t like it too much :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

the best way to prove its not scale is to choose your winner live and send the parcel live too it will make you standout and perceived as trustworthy

1 Like

If you’re going to run giveaways, raffles, and other contest types regularly, check Shortstack

Rafflecopter is among the simplest and easiest social contest tools to use if you’re a solopreneur or new to doing giveaways. If you’re looking for more entry options to help grow your business, consider using Gleam .

If you’re looking for a tool that also includes email marketing functionality, Wishpond is perfect.

While Wishpond is simple to use if you want full flexibility with your campaigns and if you don’t have a large Facebook audience, Shortstack may be the cheaper choice out of the two.

If Facebook is your main marketing platform for your business, Agorapulse is a great option, especially because it happens to also be one of [the best social media management tools. Woobox is another great option too.

2 Likes

KingSumo is another great tool for giveaways

2 Likes

used that one for quite a long time, great tool

3 Likes

I’ve just find this https://miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/
You shoul enter every single name but it’s the easyest

1 Like