Client - T-Shirt Shop - How to grow on Instagram?

If you know how to implement the strategies and what to do in order to make your shirts bang some sales, trust me, there is no end for that. Only the sky is the limit.

Now you touched my family :slight_smile: We are in the business for decades and media makes people believe the wrong reality. Forget about the giants of the industry, they play the finance game, with owners billionaires and companies with huge debts.

Ciao I must go for dinner :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s an endless discussion anyways. Everyone should do what suits them in the end :slight_smile: But you’re correct on warning newbies especially if they have no idea where to start. It will be a hard one

3 Likes

Yes I have no problems with accounts who are in a niche, but with general shops I have no clue where I can start. And I don’t accepts these tshirtshop people as clients because of that. But I got now 3 request and thought there is maybe a hidden gem how to get followers or “brand awareness” as a general tshirt shop

well your first problem is the target i think its better to slice this into niches or atleast start selling shirt for specific nich so its easy to make content for it and target people easiky and the IG page would speak easily to the potentiel buyer

i see a lot of people say too saturated
whitout even havin a damn number or statistic but this is not the problem , the real problem is to ignore where the market & prorfit exist and go create a market and remember its saturated not because people love where its crowded No its saturated because its profitable dan kennedy said who spends the most to acquire the client win so its only a matter of race all you have to do is to get in front of your client before your competitors but of course you need a good product

2 Likes

Be part of a very competitive market, you should socialize on a specific audience to be successful

1 Like